Search Unity

OtEE next game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by NicholasFrancis, Sep 9, 2005.

1. NicholasFrancis

NicholasFrancis

First public shot of our next game:

2. robertseadog

robertseadog

Real nice! Ypu may have to add a bit more contrast and saturation to your textures though (maybe you could bake them!), or else they'll dissapear easily and flatten out! (but I guess bumps will have a lot to say too)

So this is going to be a big actiongame hugh? Well well.. Big contrast to your previous game :D !

3. NicholasFrancis

NicholasFrancis

4. robertseadog

robertseadog

Wow, that sounds really interesting! But is it from a soldiers point of view? Or what?

That must be the first really political game project I have ever seen.. Really Cool! :eek:

Are YOU guys also leading seriousgames? It say in the "about" part that it's their own engine, so I guess you are them or you have let them into it?

Again, very cool project!

5. NicholasFrancis

NicholasFrancis

The game has 2 parts: A strategic game which is about statesmanship (and balancing different political factions), and a personal one. The goal is to get the player to build a 'Security Fence' to stop terrorists in the strategic level and then letting the player experience how it becomes a 'Wall of Harassment' in the personal missions.

The game can be played from both sides of the conflicts.

The funny thing is that it was the dream of creating a political game that got David and I started on games 3-4 years ago. After GooBall, this game had become the 'project we never would get to do'. We met Simon (the CEO of Seriousgames) at GDC in SF, found out we were living in the same building. He had a Ph.D. in educational gaming, wanted to do an Israel/Palestine game and had some funding for the prototype. So we joined forces to pull this one of.

So we're go with a 5-guy team.