Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Original RPG - Motionless Chaos - Looking for another "new" developer

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by mccracken554, Feb 15, 2022.

1. mccracken554

mccracken554

Hey all,

I've wrote an original game plot outline plus about 1/4 of the script for said game. There is also a demo I made using RPG Maker MV which will be linked. I am looking to move the game to unity for a wider audience and deeper game play.

I will need help with designing the 2 different combat systems I would like to use for this game, (these combat systems are not part of the RPG maker demo). 1 system is very classic turn based with team combination moves. Whilst the other is still turn based but is more of a game of chess and you can steal opponents to battle for you.

These (for me at least) are to complex to make. I'm only starting out on unity doing maps and character movements.

Please feel free to email me (motionlesschaos1@gmail.com) and please check out the game as well. Any feedback is good feed back.

Thanks,

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15jevr9HFMYdCw_9lytU7XoEJJkjZDVG6?usp=sharing