Search Unity

Orientation error when Publishing Application

Discussion in 'Xiaomi' started by moldywarpe, Dec 12, 2018.

1. moldywarpe

moldywarpe

Hi,
    Has anybody encountered the following issue when attempting to publish an application to Xiaomi via the MiVR App Management screen. This error appears after the application has been 100% scanned and then uploaded:
    Oops!
    Something goes wrong. ScreenOrientation attribute value must be landscape

Error code: -224

If you need help, contact us at mivr-dev@xiaomi.com

The application has landscape set in the manifest e.g. android:screenOrientation="landscape"
    The application build player settings for Orientation within Unity that have been tried include:
    • Auto Rotation with only Landscape Left and Landscape Right set
    • Landscape Right
    I have contacted mivr-dev@xiaomi.com and overseas-dev@xiaomi.com with no responses.

@unityjingyao

Thanks

2. unityjingyao

unityjingyao

Unity Technologies

3. moldywarpe

moldywarpe

Thanks @unityjingyao
    This appears to have resolved the problem with the orientation however I am now getting an error :

Something goes wrong. Each activity must contain excludeFromRecents property
    Error code: -220

My manifest below contains an excludeFromRecents property so I do not understand the reason behind the error:
    <manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" package="com.ourapplication.name" android:versionName="1.0.0" android:versionCode="49">
    <supports-screens android:smallScreens="true" android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true" android:xlargeScreens="true" android:anyDensity="true" />
    <application android:icon="@drawable/app_icon" android:label="our_application_name" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Black.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" android:debuggable="false">
    <meta-data android:name="com.mi.dlabs.vr.appType" android:value="vr_only"/>
    <!--<meta-data android:name="com.mi.dlabs.vr.HMD_TYPE" android:value="simple"/>-->
    <activity android:name="com.mi.dlabs.vr.sdk.plugins.unity.MiVRUnityPlayerActivity"
    android:label="our_application_name"
    android:screenOrientation="landscape"
    android:launchMode="singleTask"
    android:configChanges="screenSize|orientation|keyboardHidden|keyboard"
    android:excludeFromRecents="true">
    <intent-filter>
    <action android:name="com.mi.dlabs.vr.MAIN" />
    <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
    </intent-filter>
    </activity>
    </application>
    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="19" android:targetSdkVersion="26" />
    <uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00030000" android:required="true" />
    <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.custom.vr" />
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />
    </manifest>

Any ideas?

Also, I have also found the references to the artwork required within the documentation link you provided i.e. https://dev.mi.com/console/doc/detail?pId=1189 and have created the required graphics.
    Do you know at what point in the publication process the artwork should be supplied to Xiaomi? Is this after a sucessful load?

Thanks for your assistance.

4. unityjingyao

unityjingyao

Unity Technologies

Hi,
    I'm sorry that I have no idea about this issue.
    I've reached out to Xiaomi and they offered me an email address that is fanshuhua@xiaomi.com.
    Please contact with this email directly and she will answer your questions.
    Regarding the artwork, you will be required to upload graphics when releasing your app.

5. moldywarpe

moldywarpe