Search Unity

Orchid

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by Storyteller, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Storyteller

Storyteller

I am working on Orchid, a Data Structures and Algorithms package for unity. Most of the more advanced programmers will find it superfluous, but I think it might come in handy for some intermediate developers. I am planning to include some searches and sorts, a few collections that might come in handy, and some odds and ends. At the moment, I am just getting setup to do the testing and preparation, I expect to be done in about three months or so.

2. ZoomDomain

ZoomDomain

this came up in Google-
    www.orchidfarmtech.co.uk › IT Products Services

lol not that I presume! I just tried to understand perhaps what Orchid, a data structure and algorithms package could mean, what is it used for? Thanks!

3. Storyteller

Storyteller

google

data structures and algorithms

also,

design patterns

basically, searches, sorts, buffers, graphs, heaps, stacks, queues and other nifty things to make life easier, with a sprinkle of singletons and enumerated structures for good measure.

there will also be a utility class with a slew of functions for Generics and a workspace or two for playing with math and such. In general, Orchid is a collection of helper classes from classical programming written to be compatible with Unity.

unityunity