Search Unity

Orbits not apearing in FreeLook camera

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by yeri03polo, Sep 15, 2020.

1. yeri03polo

yeri03polo

Today I started using Cinemachine. As I was following a tutorial, when I dragged my Player to the follow and look at slots, the camera just locked itself over the player and the orbits didn't appear and nither I could move the camera with the mouse. I've tried other cameras but they all do the same. What I'm doing wrong? Please help me.

2. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

Can you please show images of the FreeLook inspector and the scene hierarchy, with the Camera, FreeLook and Player all visible.

Also: what version of Cinemachine are you using?

3. yeri03polo

yeri03polo

Thank you very much for helping me
    I think I'm using version 2.6.2
    Here are the photos you asked me.
    If for any reason you can't open them I can send them by email
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/mPn1jY7

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  4. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

Thanks for the photos. I can see them.
    It is possible to paste photos and screenshots directly in the message on the forum, like this:

upload_2020-9-16_14-4-35.png

Everything in your setup looks perfectly normal and correct. I'm quite puzzled that it's not working for you.

I can't see the whole inspector for the FreeLook, but the part I can see looks fine.
    Can you try deleting the FreeLook and recreating, leaving as many settings at default as possible?

5. yeri03polo

yeri03polo

Okay I solved the problem. Sorry for bothering you. At the end it seems the orbits where ther but they where very small. Sorry again for bothering you and thanks for trying to help me.

Gregoryl likes this.