Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Unity 2022.2 is now available as the latest Tech release.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are making some changes to the DOTS forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Opening the Reflect Viewer with 2020.3.30f1

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by skyeg3, Apr 17, 2022.

1. skyeg3

skyeg3

I am trying to open the Reflect viewer project I cloned off Github. It says to open with 2020.3.3f1 but I can't find that Unity version in the downloads archive. Only 2020.3.30f1. So I tried opening it with this version but Unity is saying:

"Opening Project in Non-Matching Editor Installation

Your project was last saved with a different version of Unity.

The saved project (2020.3.3f1) does not match the launched editor (2020.3.30f1).

This may require re-import. Please be aware that opening in an older version is unsupported.

Note that if a build target installation is missing, this may also cause a re-import"

Should I continue? Or how do I find the version of Unity without the '0' in the name?

Thanks!

2. skyeg3

skyeg3

Update: I did find and download 2020.3.3f1 after I googled it. For some reason it wasn't in the version archive.

Unity_Derek likes this.