Search Unity

OnTrigger CRASH!

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by pete, Sep 28, 2006.

1. pete

pete

sorry! not a unity support post. let it fade away...

moldorama's OnTrigger thread crashes safari when i click to read the thread. i was running safari 1.3.1 in os 10.3.9. upgraded the latest security update and safari 1.3.2. (java and QT updates too) same crash. tried a bunch of times. what got posted last? anyone else run into this?

2. bigkahuna

bigkahuna

His last post included two screen shots. I'm running OS X 10.4.7 and Safari 2.0.4 and although the pics load a bit slow, it's not crashing on me.

3. pete

pete

thx bigk! sorry to ask... what format are the pix?

4. bigkahuna

bigkahuna

They are ".png" files. Interestingly enough, to find out what type of file they were I opened them in a "new tab". When I stopped the file download halfway, Safari crashed. I've got an iMac Intel Duo 17" BTW, my first Mac in many years. Although I enjoy it, I am finding OSX and some applications (like Safari) to be less stable than their Windows and Linux counterparts. Don't want to start an "OS war", but just sharing my limited experience...

5. pete

pete

well blah! pngs shouldn't crash me. but yeah, i don't like mail that much either (at least my version always seems to index at the worst possible time!). overall i really like osx though. 10.4 looks great, 10.5 has some woah!s in it that's for sure. you can control time... wha?! ;)

thanks for taking the time whatever the case!