Search Unity

Only 1 instead of 6 concurrent builds on Pro + Team Advanced

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by Dreamora, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Dreamora

Dreamora

Since the UCB cloud update on Nov 7th that added XCode 10, UCB only claims 1 concurrent build agent instead of the 6 it should show and only executes 1 concurrent build.
    Furthermore the 'Add Concurrent Build' link goes to a not existing page at this time.

I validated this on our company account with over 20 seats as well as my personal Unity Pro one (Dreamora) with Pro + Team Advanced.

Was this a desired change or is something broken?
    The status page claims that everything UCB is operational as it should be.

I attempted to find any note on such a planned change and checked my mail for a planned change of services and licensing (my personal Unity Pro + Team Advanced subscription is April 18 - April 19) but failed to find anything implying a planned change.

Through more global search I found that there is https://store.unity.com/configure-plan/builds which would allow to buy additional concurrent builds, but to my knowledge that has always been there to buy additional concurrent builds.

2. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Before the release of Teams, 6 Concurrent Builds were provided with Pro subscriptions. This has been known to be lost if a subscription is renewed through Sales or the subscription expires before renewal.

We will honour this legacy offer for active Pro subscriptions that existed before January 31st 2018.

@Dreamora, I found your personal Organization and have reinstated the 6 build concurrency, but could not find the company account that you are referring to.

If you have a Pro subscription that has lost this offer, please log a support ticket via the Cloud Build section of the Developer Dashboard and we will happily review your subscription and make sure that the correct offers are applied.

P.s. The broken link from the Dashboard is also known and in the process of being fixed. Please use the URL that @Dreamora mentions above if you wish to purchase more concurrent builds.

3. Dreamora

Dreamora

Thank you for the update @ollieblanks :) For fixing my organisation and the link to the current location of the store page to buy additional concurrent builds.

I will forward that to our company org owner accordingly.

ollieblanks likes this.
  4. Trivium_Dev

Trivium_Dev

@ollieblanks I wasn't aware that the change from 6 concurrent builds to 1 wasn't intentional for Pro plans that had it prior to the release of Teams. My organization ended up purchasing 2 extra concurrent builds when the 6 concurrent builds went away. We had extended our Pro licenses due to a promotion that we received from the Sales department. Would it be possible to get those 6 concurrent builds back please? Not sure what information you need to get that done. Thanks!

5. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

@Trivium_Dev, I have reinstated the 6 concurrent builds offer, as your subscription is older than January 31st 2018. Happy building!

Trivium_Dev likes this.