Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

One Shot Coroutine

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Cippman, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Cippman

Cippman

Greetings all,

I'm here to present the OneShotCoroutine: a simple script that provide a plug 'n' play solution to run coroutines for inactive objects. Free.

Contents:
    This package comes with the full open source "OneShotCoroutine.cs" and with few examples of implementation in code.
    Feel free to take a look to the example scene and the code for more details.

Usage:
    Best usage comes with protyping and demos: when you're more interested to a fast immediate result than polish/performance.

Warning:
    It's suggested an aimed usage of OneShotCoroutine for performance-seekers:
    an excessive use/implementation of OneShotCoroutine that start/run at the same time may reduce your game performance.

Link:
    Actual "official" repository: https://github.com/Cippman/Unity-OneShotCoroutine

Contact and Feedbacks:
    If you have any related question feel free to ask.
    Based on common ones I'd realize a FAQs report.
    Where:
    - mail (when on the asset store)
    - down here

Supporting:
    if you'd like to support me there will be a link to patreon (when on the asset store)

Asset Store:
    I hope one day...

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    mgear and StevenPicard like this.
  2. Cippman

Cippman

News:
    Unfortunately this package seems to be of a quality under the standard level to be published on the asset store... so the OneShotCoroutine will never comes up on the asset store for free.
    It will be available at his repository: https://github.com/Cippman/Unity-OneShotCoroutine .

I thought that this package could be useful but probably its only for me.