Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for insight from anyone who has experience with game testing to help us better Unity. Take our survey here. If chosen to participate you'll be entered into a sweepstake to win an Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. On February 28th the Feedback website will shut down and be redirected to the Unity forums. See the full post for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Once you publish, how long to show on Android Market?

Discussion in 'Android' started by Lostlogic, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Lostlogic

Lostlogic

I've developed several iPhone apps and realize those can take weeks to show up once you submit them, but am not clear how long it takes on the Android? I submitted a game, and it says submitted, but has no other indicators?

2. Akta

Akta

it's almost instant since there's no QA stuff on the Android Market side

3. Lostlogic

Lostlogic

Can you tell me how to find it once it's up there? I searched under the name but nothing returned?

4. legion

legion

then i guess it's not up yet, did you check all the different markets?

5. Enzign

Enzign

It should take around 15 minutes or so. Did you Publish your upload? After you have submitted the apk-file and filled everything in you need to publish as well for it to show up.

6. Lostlogic

Lostlogic

Found the problem, was with the package name. It took about an hour, but showed up. Thanks for the help. :)