Search Unity

[ON $20 FIXED PRICE SALE!✅]Sky Master ULTIMATE: Sky, Ocean, Volume Clouds-lighting, Weather, RTGI

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Nov 17, 2014.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, the current system do not support any of the new pipelines yet.

I plan a remake of both for HDRP and started work already on that, in parallel with current systems.

Imagine HDRP as be another platform, like Unity HDRP and has almost nothing to do anymore with Unity because is totally different from rendering - shaders standpoint, so getting there unfortunately needs a full remake and lot of work to get it done, but will get there eventually gradually.

The work involved is not unlike making the asset from scratch for Unreal for example, both Unreal and HDRP are equally unknown and hard to use currently and Unity gives zero support in converting to HDRP with zero support for it, so remaking it for Unreal would probably be many times easier.

The HDRP will also be a different asset, since it is not possible to have all in one and HDRP is another platform and very different, so there is nothing i will keep from current system, almost all will be remade from scratch for the new pipeline, from the sky shader to water etc.

This is because Unity decided to make 2 new Unity versions that are not compatible to the current one or between them and also have different libraries, so nothing of old system can be used, so converting directly ranges from extremely hard to totally impossible because of total lack of any information on how to do it.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  2. niflying

niflying

Looks like need a lots of time for doing it. Do you have an approximate date?
    I just bought Sky Master ULTIMATE ><.

3. nasos_333

nasos_333

The first version should come later next month, but will not have all features available.

4. nasos_333

nasos_333

New clouds and water WIP

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    Vincent454 and Bartolomeus755 like this.
  5. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS is on -50% lower price for a limited time !!! ($30 vs $60)
    Sky Master ULTIMATE is on -50% lower price for a limited time !!! ($45 vs $90)

Enjoy :)

6. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, I have added InfiniTREE first video of growing trees using the grower scripts, more will come with how to customize these growers (all customization happens in the script where grow in editor option is enabled)

7. anton88pro

anton88pro

The video helps, thanks! Though a mouse cursor is not visible in the video. It's a bit weird, but ok.

May I ask, what's the difference between optimization of infiniGrass and infiniTree? In what situations I should use each?

8. nasos_333

nasos_333

Infinitree is mainly for making each tree unique and use crazy l-tree like nested formations to build trees. Those are then batched from their parts for performance and gpu instancing is also used in latest shader as well, if you choose to duplicate the batched model at run time.

The system can be used to also export those batched trees as unity objects to reuse in other scenes etc

Infinigrass is more managed, you have a central manager that plants the grass, u can grow and ungrow it and handle painting on any mesh and orientation and grass properties, also batched grass based on chosen distances and batch members count etc

Each serve different purpose, so can be combined in various ways, e.g meshes exported from infinitree can be brushes in infinigrass etc

The upcoming V2.0 of infinigrass is also like a new system and leaps beyond anything in v1.x, in both usability and performance, uses the current as base and adds pooling, auto ground adaptation that works also on any mesh and at run time, grid based update system, auto split in multiple grass managers, vastly faster editor and run time performance, tiny ram usage, instant get in game time, batched billboards, even more next gen looking special shaders, and much much more like spline system for planting, with river curve option, massive fast planting based on rules, even at run time, a new brush editor etc

Vincent454 and anton88pro like this.
  9. nasos_333

nasos_333

Clouds and Water WIP

Real Volumetric Water - Lighting - Clouds.

The goal with this new versions is to come up with one of the most advanced and cutting edge volumetric clouds and water system in the game industry and provide endless artistic possibilities.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    Vincent454 likes this.
  10. nasos_333

nasos_333

11. nasos_333

nasos_333

New clouds and water WIP

Hitch42 and Vincent454 like this.
  12. Vincent454

Vincent454

As always, this just looks incredible! Thank you so much for working so hard on this asset and improving it even further!

nasos_333 likes this.
  13. nasos_333

nasos_333

Glad you like it.

The new water and cloud system will take everything to the next level and are meant for cutting edge graphics.

I hope i can deliver something truly special with this one too :)

Vincent454 likes this.
  14. nasos_333

nasos_333

Cloud WIP

Vincent454 likes this.
  15. nasos_333

nasos_333

HDRP pipeline conversion WIP

InfiniGRASS is on -50% lower price for a few more days !!! ($30 vs $60)
    Sky Master ULTIMATE is on -50% lower price for a few more days !!! ($45 vs $90)

16. niflying

niflying

17. nasos_333

nasos_333

Clouds WIP

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Flurgle likes this.
  18. JesOb

JesOb

Hi

Do you have plans to support LWRP too?
    Or many be just any SRP :)

19. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sun shafts in HDRP, WIP
    Hi,

Yes, i plan to support everything eventually, but start with HDRP. I now know how to convert image effects in Unity 2018 version for HDRP, so at least will do that.

For Unity 2019 i think Unity made it even more complicated and read that is not possible to use the stack expansion method anymore, so for Unity 2019 is wait and see, as requires to change the render pipeline itself, which is a no go as will be incompatible with everything if done this way.

Unity is making it exponentially harder to support its new systems, i have already put huge work on doing the Unity 2018.3 HDRP conversions and seems that nothing may work in Unity 2019. The new Unity approach in delivering stuff that get depreciated and are just not well though out (or not at all through out) a few moths later is really very hard to follow unfortunately.

20. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master xSTREAM - Water sparkles

Sky Master xSTREAM - Water with rain

Sky Master next big version WIP, new water and fly through cloud systems.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    Vincent454 likes this.
  21. eovento

eovento

Good evening,

Would it work good on Oculus Go? (it's mobile, but a high-end Android based VR device.)
    I'm particularly interested on the water/ocean solution.
    Thank you in advance,
    Daniel

22. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi Daniel,

I have not tested on the device, so cannot say for sure. The system has various modes, so some of them will work by default (e.g. the volumetric shader based clouds), the rest i have not tested (the new InfiniCLOUD volume clouds), i will test asap and get back on this.

23. nasos_333

nasos_333

New volumetric Water and Clouds WIP

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    Lohrion likes this.
  24. nasos_333

nasos_333

25. nasos_333

nasos_333

WIP on the new configurator that will also include the new InfiniCLOUD module directly and many new tweaks to get great result directly, like in the tweaked prefab that comes with the system.

A new video tutorial will also follow after this update is completed, that will detail the new step by step configuration method.

Vincent454 likes this.
  26. nasos_333

nasos_333

WIP on the new configurator that will also include the new InfiniCLOUD module directly and many new tweaks to get great result directly, like in the tweaked prefab that comes with the system.

A new video tutorial will also follow after this update is completed, that will detail the new step by step configuration method.

27. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE is on -25% lower price for a limited time !!! ($68 vs $90)
    InfiniGRASS is on -33% lower price for a limited time !!! ($40 vs $60)

28. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8

The new v4.8 of Sky Master ULTIMATE has been submitted to Unity asset store
    and is now up at Unity Asset Store.

The new system integrates the InfinICLOUD module in the general configurator and offers tweaks for best visual results, as well as more accurate reflections in sky master water for amazing water effects.

Also the sky can now be fogged by the cloud script directly, for matching scatter effects with clouds and there is no need to add the global fog effect (unless need volume fog that affects scene objects). The requirement to setup a terrain is also now optional.

A new tutorial series is also available, this is the first version of those tutorials, so will be updated soon as well.

Everyone that would like to have the new version for Unity 2018.3.14, can send me a PM with the invoice and will send a Google Drive download link asap.

Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8 Tutorial videos

Vincent454 likes this.
  29. nasos_333

nasos_333

Big new offer !!!!!

To celebarate the release of the new Sky Master ULTIMATE version (v4.8) i enabled a few upgrade paths to get Sky Master ULTIMATE with lowest price.

Below i provide a few vouchers, after redeem them can upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $15 (instead of $68) !!!!!

Global Illumination Proxy (Redeem and then can buy Sky Master ULTIMATE for $15)
    ASV-JFGR-4FN4-UQFA-J3NM-WAK7
    ASV-WWN7-7YNE-TECK-VWPH-QY7D
    ASV-HEVE-D96X-4XGR-7Q7L-L9KN
    ASV-Q33L-CK43-QPWD-NC76-PHAM
    ASV-MGAX-JJEW-3JA3-WTK4-XF3M

Also if vouchers are finished, can always get my Global Illumination Proxy for $10 and do the above upgrade for a total of $25 (instead of $68) !!!!!

The offer will last only few hours, after which upgrade price will return to normal, so upgrade directly for maximum benefit.

And one extra voucher for the first that visit the thread :)

Sky Master (Redeem and then can buy Sky Master ULTIMATE for $5)
    ASV-A9GX-R9K7-CMH3-NE7F-VAAX

Enjoy !!!

30. nasos_333

nasos_333

New 1st tutorial version for the new v4.8 of Sky Master ULTIMATE, with improved sound.

31. nasos_333

nasos_333

Temporal AA method for increasing cloud performance further. The AA is available in the submitted v4.8.1 and should be up this week or early the next. I can also send in Google Drive download immediately on PM request.

32. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8.1 is now released on the store !!!

The system is one -50% discount in Unity store May sale.

33. nasos_333

nasos_333

34. nasos_333

nasos_333

More tweaking for clouds and artistic takes for next version demo

v4.8.2 will also include a small fix where the reflection of the light scatter effects on clouds based on sun would rotate more than proper when camera moves up or down. Also a small fix where wind direction is inversed in clouds than in windzone.

The new version will be submitted to the store today

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  35. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8.2 updates:
    - Fix of the reflection of the light scatter effects on clouds based on sun, which would rotate more than proper when camera moves up or down.
    - Fix for wind direction that is inversed in clouds comparing to windzone direction.
    - Motion blur disabled for temporal AA as default setting
    - Added option to change light source to moon at night for the volumertric clouds
    - Added smooth transition from sun to moon transforms for the volumertric clouds
    - Added presets to choose from for the InfiniCLOUD system

The new version will be up in the store in next few days

36. nasos_333

nasos_333

One more feature added for v4.8.2, now is possible to vary the cloud height based on rules to get a less uniform cloud height distribution.

I will submit the version with this new update today.

Sky Master ULTIMATE is on -50% lower price for a limited time !!! ($34 vs $68)

37. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE for next version of Sky Master ULTIMATE

Final Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8.2 updates:

- Fix of the reflection of the light scatter effects on clouds based on sun, which would rotate more than proper when camera moves up or down.
    - Fix for wind direction that is inversed in clouds comparing to windzone direction.
    - Motion blur disabled for temporal AA as default setting
    - Added option to change light source to moon at night for the volumertric clouds
    - Added smooth transition from sun to moon transforms for the volumertric clouds
    - Added presets to choose from for the InfiniCLOUD system
    - New option to vary the cloud height based on rules to get a less uniform cloud height distribution.
    - Fixed issue where clouds could not be controlled in the new cloud editor in the Performance prefab (Camera was not referenced in the SkyMasterManager script, see attached image for reference)
    - Clarified more the various cloud types in Clouds section

The new version is uploaded to the store and is also available in Google Drive download immediately.

Attached Files:

• v1.jpg
      v1.jpg
      File size:
      416.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
  38. nasos_333

nasos_333

Some tests on 4K performance with high settings. Performance is measured in my non gaming laptop !!!

On desktop should be exponentially higher, if anyone would like to test on a good rig i can send the demos the shots are from in Google Drive.

39. nasos_333

nasos_333

Note on latest Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8.2 and Unity version

The latest version (v4.8.1) has been submitted using Unity 2018.3.14f1, if an older Unity version is used the system will revert to the older version without the InfiniCLOUD integration to the configurator. If an older version of Unity 2018.3 must be used, i can send a link to Google Drive download on request (Send a PM or email with invoice to artengames@gmail.com)

40. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8.2 has been submitted to Unity Asset Store and will be up soon.

The new version is also available in Google Drive download immediately on PM request.

41. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  42. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8.3 WIP update:
    - Fixed issue where "Split per frames" with "Camera Motion compensation" options that can greatly increase performance would create shuttering motion in sun and moon, now all are synced and work correctly.

43. nasos_333

nasos_333

NEW BIG OFFER !!!

Buy Sky Master ULTIMATE and receive InfiniGRASS voucher or Toon Effects Maker voucher which is upgradeable to InfiniGRASS for only $5 !!!

Or buy InfiniGRASS and get a free Sky Master voucher, upgradeable to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $5 !!!​

While vouchers last. Post here and send a PM with the invoice to receive the free vouchers.

InfiniGRASS vouchers left: 1/1
    Toon Effects Maker vouchers left: 5/5
    Sky Master vouchers left: 1/1

44. meerkatech

meerkatech

Hi there.

I purchased via one of the vouchers you posted last week, so not sure if such a discounted purchase would qualify, but might as well try my luck. ;-) It will be a while before I use Sky Master ULTIMATE (looks amazing though) but InfiniGRASS also looks very useful and I may be able to use. I plan to post reviews once I have had a chance to use, but no ETA on those.

PS. Those screenshots you posted on Tuesday look amazing.

45. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, i sent a PM with a custom offer for this case :), let me know and will send the offer voucher asap

46. josterday

josterday

We'll take an InfiniGrass and Toon Effects voucher. Loving Sky Master so far. PM sent.

47. josterday

josterday

Any users combining Sky Master with Vegetation Studio (Pro)?

Experienced few nullreference errors and other compiler issues. Running latest Veg Studio, SkyMaster 4.8.2 and Unity 2018.3.14.

48. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

If there is any issue please let me know in an email and will check asap.

49. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

I sent PM with the voucher and some details about possible causes of the Background camera issue. Let me know if address the issue and for any further help.

50. josterday

josterday

If we wanted to have static clouds and no movement from the weather/sun/clouds, where do we adjust that in the component?