Search Unity

50% OFF Game Kit Controller: Engine with melee, weapons, vehicles, crafting & more! 3.75

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by sr388, Sep 1, 2015.

?

What features/systems do you prefer to arrive sooner for next updates on GKC?

1. AI behaviors options, able to drive vehicles and fire turret weapons

25.7%
  2. Armor/cloth system: stats, damage resistances, etc… & character aspect customization (fallout)

30.0%
  3. Cover System and Climb system based on Breath of the wild and Assassins Creed

36.2%
  4. Online multiplayer (using mirror as first solution and include others later)

42.2%
  5. VR integration including 1st/3rd person and locked views

10.3%
  6. Full body awareness (FBA) to see player’s legs, body and arms in first person

18.4%
  7. More types of controls, similar to Diablo, MOBA & RTS and similar genres

10.7%
  8. More tools/creator wizards on the asset workflow (tell about them)

13.5%
  9. Integrations with other assets (tell about them)

16.5%
  10. More RPG/Scifi elements/mechanics (tell about them)

12.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Joey-Vaudeville

Joey-Vaudeville

I fixed the problem and reworked the code a bit... it was nothing big - I been working with for about a month Bolt and Unistorm and trying to integrate my survival system with heat and hunger broken leg plus sickness - for my open world survival game

sr388 likes this.
  2. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

The current dialog of the NPCs are stored in save file now, so they will keep the index of their current dialog lines to talk. For example, if a certain character has 4 dialogues and the player has talked with him the first 2 already, that dialog system will keep its current index to show the third dialog the next time the player talks with him.

Btw, I wanted also to ask your opinion about something. Would you like a direct on youtube showing the new elements and features of this update and answering the questions and doubts on the chat or directly some trailer or recorded video showing these elements?

Oh yeah. I can't wait to work on the FBA and get closer to mirror's edge view haha. As soon as some progress is made on this system, I will show it here and in the discord channel ;)

Nice. glad to see it is working properly now. Survival mechanics like hunger, thirst, food, recipes, crafting and similar will be added in the next update.

Regards.

Wetw0rx, EN_Games and Altair44 like this.
  3. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

The beta for the update 3.02 is ready, anyone who want to try it, send me a PM.

These are the scenes that are not included yet but they will be added for this update:
    • Try new inventory options, including category, weight, etc…
    • Try the new wall running and crouch sliding
    • Try the experience, stats, skills and level system
    • Oxygen combined with no gravity zones
    • Demo with the free floating mode (this system was already on the asset, but it will have its own demo)
    • Transition between free and locked cameras
    • Demo with elevators and doors
    • A couple more with other elements
    Regards.

neoshaman, JRD, hopeful and 5 others like this.
  4. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Between the new demos I am making for the update 3.02, here you can see a close example of the player, camera and weapons configured like in resident evil 2 remake, carrying a flashlight and a weapon on each hand and with a similar pose and a close camera and over the shoulder view when aiming.

Also, I added a little component to add a patrol to any humanoid AI with just a click button.

more improvements new stuff 346.gif

Btw, only 8 more demo scenes to add and the update will be ready, they are short, so it won't take too much time.

Regards.

5. neoshaman

neoshaman

sr388 likes this.
  6. sr388

sr388

shininguri likes this.
  7. shininguri

shininguri

Hi im really considering purchasing your character controller but I have a few questions that I was wondering could you help me with.

(1) Will the melee system have a combo system as well?

(2) I think it is but to be sure, is the ability system already intergrated?

(3) Is online multiplayer in the roadmap? If its not how easy it to add on external assets for yourself such as photon, smooth sync etc.

(4) I was thinking of purchasing a spawning system and an A.I asset , "emerald A.I" to be exact. Would this be able to intergrate with your controller?

sr388 likes this.
  8. sr388

sr388

Hi @shininguri.

Thanks for your interest in the asset and consider to purchase it.

1. Yes, the melee system will have a combo system. I have already worked in an improvement in the current close combat system to make it more customizable and allow to configure different groups of attacks, each one with its duration, events and other options and this will be extended and improved for the melee combat system too.

2. No, it was planned for this update, but to avoid to increase the development time, it will be added in the next one, and used like climb ladders, swim system and more elements, and will allow to add new actions too.

3. Yes, multiplayer online is on the roadmap and will be started around the end of the year. I will use the remaining time to learn about about online systems and structure how that system will be added on this asset.

4. Yes, emerald is actually integrated with GKC and its developer made an integration video to show the process, which is easy and quick to do. You can find that video in the emerald youtube channel.

Let me know if you have any other doubt or question. And suggestions are always welcome.

Regards.

9. shininguri

shininguri

Thank you so much for the fast reply J appreciate it. I do have a few more questions.

(1) Is the radar / map customizable in terms of some functionality but if not then are the ui assets interchangable.

(2) Lastly I know that you said you will have other things like an experience system and a armor system implemented in sometime in the future, but in the meantime if i bought an asset that brought those features or others like ones with built in questing systems, do you think it would be doable to intergrate and combine external assets like these with GKC

(3) Black horizon studios made a spawner asset as well, I was planning on getting that. Would that intergate as well and do I even really need it? I saw you have a spawning system built into GKC

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    sr388 likes this.
  10. sr388

sr388

Glad to answer any question.

1. The map/radar system is very powerful and customizable, you can create and configure any type of icon, with its own texture, if they show text, if there is a minimap or not, if this minimap is a circle of a square, if the compass is active or not, if the objectives are shown in the compass or not, if the objectives are shown in the screen, including distance, create interior and exterior zones (buildings and cities for example), configure each floor of each building, allow icons to update their positions shown in the map when they change of floor or building/open zone, place marks on the map at any moment, and a lot more.

There will be a tutorial video covering all the aspects of this map/radar system soon. The next video will be focused on weapons and after that, the map will be the next.

2. The experience system has been added already, including a stat and skill system, allowing to configure any type of ability to increase, improve or unlock and this info is also saved too and update in real time and more RPG elements will be added in next updates, like the armor/cloth system (that will be in the next one along with the melee system).

There is also a mission system in GKC and has been very improved and extended on this new update, with mission boards, missions which can be obtained by dialog, events, triggers, etc... with a mission log menu for the player and this info is also saved, so the missions complete or unlocked are also stored between games.

The dialog system has been improved too and more elements will arrive in the next update.

Integrate other could be added, but it would depend of how those assets are done and how flexible they are. Probably some code knowledge could needed.

But the armor will arrive in the next update after upcoming one, so I would use that time to work on other elements of your game if you finally get GKC.

3. I think that spawn system is used with their AI if you need that kind of systems (I think is mostly used in open world games or games with big level zones), so that maybe depends of your type of game.

There is no spawn system in GKC, but it is planned to arrive during 3.0 updates series. Maybe what you saw is the new prefabs manager, which allows to manage, search, configure and place prefabs in the level easily with just a couple of clicks without need to search through folders and work on the level elements faster.

Regards.

Wetw0rx likes this.
  11. shininguri

shininguri

You sir have just secured a customer thank you so much for taking the time to answer all of my questions.

I was trying to decide which tpc to get, looking at opsive, invector and then I stumbled upon GKC , I must say, yours does much more than those from the looks of things and is much cheaper , I think you should market this more as many ppl who would love to have it prob dont even know about it.

I know you dont have time to market as you seem to be constantly updating , but sometime in the future when you've done all of the big things you wanted and have some free time, then you could market it more. Regardless thanks so much

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    sr388 likes this.
  12. sr388

sr388

Thanks @shininguri, very happy to hear that, always glad to solve any doubt. And also, thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate them and helps a lot to keep working harder on the asset :)

I try to market the asset as much as possible, like in twitter and youtube, with preview videos, clips and progress achieved. I try to get better on it and get new ideas too. Any suggestion for it is always welcome.

Regards.

13. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

I have added a new scene showing most types of preconfigured locked cameras, including top down, isometric, 2.5d, fixed, etc... and the transitions from one to another (in case your game has different camera styles):

In the last one, I have to remove a couple of duplicated polygons in the elevator and change a line of code to move the camera smoothly in the fixed position in the elevator. And here a couple of captures of other parts:

23423423.PNG 658676789.PNG 4567858679.PNG

Only 3 more scenes to add to complete the update 3.02.

Regards.

14. neoshaman

neoshaman

The feature creep monster is back!

Do you have camera like sonic (move inside a spline corridor, turn still) or pandemonium or night into dream (with trigger to change path with different camera like top down, back, etc ..?

sr388 likes this.
  15. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Since a lot of people asked for it, here an example of the dialog system with the real clip voices with the text (the system was already added and showed, but I wanted to show it with the text matching what the voices say):

Nothing yet to make the camera to follow a path moving to the waypoint closer to the player, but I worked in this for the locked camera system and use a waypoint path, though it needs a few additions to make it better. This will be done during 3.0 updates series.

Btw, only one and a half demo scenes to complete the update.

Regards.

16. MorpheusXI

MorpheusXI

"Real clip voices with the text", is cool and great step in making this more realistic in game. Is it possible in future to target mouth animation in some form of random fashion so lips move as audio sounds. Nothing fancy needed though.

sr388 likes this.
  17. sr388

sr388

@jnbbender not sure what element you mean exactly in your question. I will send you a PM to take a better look at the issue that you are having, to see it better.

Yes, there is a lot of improvements and new options planned for the dialog system, including animations, changes of camera, time limit to answer, etc.... The only reason to not add them already is to avoid to prolong the development of this new update. These new improvements for the dialog system will arrive in the next update after upcoming 3.02 ;)

Regards.

MorpheusXI likes this.
  18. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

I wanted to show also the fast travel station, which uses the current change level manager (the system to change of level ingame with events, triggers, buttons, etc...). This fast travel is also saved/loading, storing the travel stations found on levels, so the player can travel to them once they are found (there is also an option to have the unlocked since beginning, so the player is free to travel between them).

I also added an option in the locked camera system to improve its workflow, allowing to select any trigger directly with a gizmo button, so you can scale and place that trigger where you need to change to a different locked camera:

more improvements new stuff 352.gif
    Regards.

Adrad likes this.
  19. blacksun666

blacksun666

Can the teleport stations be carried in the inventory like a single ( or limited) resource that gets used up each time?

20. sr388

sr388

I think you could create directly an inventory object without extra additions, so you can drop it into the level and use it.

Though I forgot to say that the travel station menu to travel through levels can be also opened at any moment without need to use a travel station (of course, this can be disabled) and used in the exact same way.

more improvements new stuff 355.gif

Regards.

blacksun666 likes this.
  21. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

I have added another example scene to show the Scene Manager (I think that is a better name), with an exterior zone with a building and the interior of the building.

34343.PNG

3434343.PNG 765767567.PNG

Each part (interior and exterior) are separated scenes. Also, I added the scene to show the wall running, crouch sliding, ladders and a few more movement elements.

556564.PNG 6456544564.PNG
    I have to make a few minor checks in the new scenes and add a final scene for the oxygen system, free floating mode and some elements of the gravity system (all combined into a single scene). Maybe I will leave this last scene for a fast update after main 3.02.

Only some boring stuff to do too, like add a few elements in the doc, take a few new captures, make PC and android builds and a couple more of things.

Regards.

22. ellisthemiracle

ellisthemiracle

Hi, I saw the new teleport system. Looks really cool.
    I wonder if there will be any kind of loading mechanic that allow the game to run seamlessly between section or scene without any noticeable loading screen.

For example: games like Uncharted and TheLastOfUs use the quicktime event sequence (mash button to open a heavy door) or a cutscene to load in the next section of the game.

For my game, I made a short in-game (realtime) sequence to simulate the traveling in the game, to simplify this, it's similar to door-open-sequence in the ResidentEvil game series.

Thank you.

shininguri and sr388 like this.
  23. sr388

sr388

Hi @ellisthemiracle.

Happy to hear that. The asynchronous load of the level, to change of level seamless is not included yet, but it is planned to be added during 3.0 updates series, very probably in the next update.

I want to try this load scene system of unity in the asset and see how it works.

Some examples I will use are the classical elevator zones, cutscenes and similar elements to load the new level without player noticing.

As soon as I make progress on this system (which shouldn't take too much time) I will show it here and it the discord channel.

Btw, if you want, can you show us your scene change or talk about your approximation to it?

Regards.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  24. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

I have finished to add all the new demo scenes. Here a short video of the last one, which mix different elements:

I am going to get some sleep and finish with the tests, captures, doc and the metadata of the store and send it up.

Regards.

Altair44, Neviah, hopeful and 6 others like this.
  25. shininguri

shininguri

Congrats on the update sr388, keep going man. You're doing some amazing stuff. Dont burn yourself out though, go at a healty pace for yourself.

26. ellisthemiracle

ellisthemiracle

Thank you for the answer,
    About the scene changing system, I made a simple sceneManager script with and a simple pooling system for the object I want to spawn in to represent the load screen.

The process is, when I press teleport button from "Scene1", I disable the playerController and spawn in the loadPrefab (contain the animation sequence and the camera inside the vehicle to make it looks like you're travelling), along with "Scene2" is loading in the background. Then, when it's ready, the game will require input from player to despawn the loadPrefab and enable "Scene2".

I'm trying to use the load/save system from GKC to save data from "Scene1" and load it to "Scene2", but it not yet working.

I don't really know if this method is usable yet, performance wise, I encounter loads of stutter when start loading the scene and while loading.

I think that's all, if I missed anything, I'll update later. If I give you any idea for the next system, it would be awesome.

sr388 likes this.
  27. sr388

sr388

Thanks man, very happy to hear that and I very appreciate you kind words :)
    Don't worry,, I have been working in this asset more than 5 years now and I love it more and more.

I won't never burn, I was born in the fire, molded by it, I never saw the cold until I was a man.

Aham, I see, it is a good solution.

The load/save system needs code knowledge if you want to add new stuff to be saved/loaded, at least for now. I want to improve this system to make easier to add new values to save.

The new stats manager is an example of this, to save/load values/states without need of code, allowing to add new values and how the info of those values is initialized and updated,. It is more used for this kind of elements for the player, though it could be used for other elements. A new update will be focused on the save system it self to store more info and add some elements to make easier to save custom info.

Regards.

28. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

I keep working in the last steps of the update (some very minor tests and also, the "boring" stuff for the store page, some doc, captures and stuff), in the meantime, here you can see the final changelog of the update 3.02:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qdPYtSmlMN7uIWQW5AMnW7-77E-5RDdB

And here a quicker summary:

Regards.

JRD, Brian-Ryer, hopeful and 4 others like this.
  29. shininguri

shininguri

He is a force to be reckoned with . Well more power to you brother, keep burning bright!

sr388 and hopeful like this.
  30. Wetw0rx

Wetw0rx

Lol. Words to live by.

Excited for the update as always.
    Btw, I'm trying to put wheeled landing gear on aircraft. The idea is that the suspension is a quick way to give the ships a weighty feeling upon landing. That works great for vtol ships but the wheel colliders will need scripting to work as rolling landing gear. Unpowered wheel colliders in unity are a bit tricky. Rolling take off and landing work ok but taxiing on a runway for example will need some scripting.
    This got me thinking: is there an easy way to switch vehicle controllers on the fly? For instance, when landing a wheeled aircraft with realistic movements checked, the landing goes great but what would be the best way to then add the ability to control the landing wheels when grounded.
    This would also be nice for some of my hoverbikes which I would love to add a hover mode and flight mode to.
    Let me know what you think and if there is a quick way to do this within GKC (before I start hacking up vehicle controllers and try to write my own hybrid controller, oof)

sr388 likes this.
  31. 3DWizerd

3DWizerd

Just a quick question and one ive had on my mind for a while, ive tried every kind of adjustment i can see for this issue. When switching from 3rd to 1st person, the footstep volume is not the same. FP is much louder. How may i attack this or is it inherent to the parenting of camera and audio source?

32. sr388

sr388

Yes, I thought also about add landing gear to the aircraft (or maybe another similar vehicle with wheels to land and take off) and it is something I will add in next updates (probably next one).

With switch vehicle controllers, do you mean "transform" the aircraft to a car type at any moment?

In that case, not out of the box right now, but it could be possible. I want to experiment with this and I think that it would only need to add the extra input elements in the input action manager for all the input of each controller to use in the same vehicle, add the second controller and add maybe some little script to enable/disable each controller, to switch modes (the switch action can be configured through the vehicle input system as well).

It would be something similar to what I have in mind when I start with the mecha system, similar to xenoblade X, allowing to switch between air and ground vehicle mode and then, robot mode, so it would be a similar approximation.

Yes, the footsteps sounds are configured in foot steps manager component (in player controller gameObject), in the foot steps list, so in each state, you can customize the volume of the steps.

I remember to check this about a couple of weeks ago and seems than in the current version of the store, I forgot to take the current foot step state sound volume value and apply it to the audio source in the first person view. That is why the volume is different, so this is already fixed in the upcoming update.

Tell me if you prefer to wait for the upcoming update for this fix or you need the modified script with this change applied.

Regards.

33. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

Due to an user asked if it is possible to configure a mission to make an NPC to come with the player and take it to a certain position of the level to accomplish the mission, I realized that I didn't configure an example of this, which was already totally possible out of the box with the current systems, so here the example (it took just 2 minutes to configure it with the mission system):

And about the update, I have already added the new content to the doc for the most important elements added. I only have to make the builds and take a few captures of the new elements for the asset store page, so once and for all, the update 3.02 will be sent to the store tomorrow :)

Regards.

Wetw0rx, hopeful, Peppo87 and 3 others like this.
  34. 3DWizerd

3DWizerd

ok makes sense , ya ill wait for update for sure

sr388 likes this.
  35. Wetw0rx

Wetw0rx

Yes. Exactly. Would love to transform a vehicle from air to ground while driving for example but any kind of hybrid vehicle controller ability would be awesome. Switching from atmospheric to space flight for instance etc.
    Also, mechas!? Yes please!
    This update sounds like an ultra combo of supreme victories, can't wait.

sr388 likes this.
  36. sr388

sr388

Good news, everyone.

Finally happened, the new update 3.02 has been sent to the store and here you can try the new demo builds (the single player are separated in two parts and the last one is the local multiplayer):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j2h3oMsyxEhgAlIPxHMUTQrUdPiCbgdF/view
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pXjrhOJ0NYVfhhibn14ocEqh0jGJrpX_/view
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xiu2Vz5jVHJQDOAyp2RmPysMFDgpDTvg/view

Really excited for this new update and also I am really sorry that this version has taken 3 months instead of the regular 1-2 months. Will try to stick to that time frame in the next update. I hope you like it :)
    Like previous updates, it should take about 1-2 days to arrive to the store (maybe some more day due to the weekend). I will tell here once the update is live in the store.
    And now I really need some more sleep time (probably will take a coffee before, it doesn't affect me, I just like it xd).

Btw, I added a check in the ragdoll system to detect if the player is inside a gravity zone and activate its ragdoll according to that. So if he is on zero gravity, well.... in space nobody can hear your screams:

Good night people.

Wetw0rx, Altair44, JRD and 10 others like this.
  37. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

I am happy to say that Game Kit Controller is on sale on the Asset Store with a 50% OFF for the black friday :)

Regards.

hopeful and Peppo87 like this.
  38. sr388

sr388

Good news, everyone.

The new update 3.02 of GKC is already live on the store, go get it now :)

more improvements new stuff 368.gif

Regards.

Wetw0rx, hopeful, Peppo87 and 2 others like this.
  39. ahmet28

ahmet28

Hello my friend,
    Kit big update, 50% big discount, thank you,
    Multiplayer photon 2 update, waiting. Nice work, man.

sr388 likes this.
  40. ellisthemiracle

ellisthemiracle

Hi,
    Are you planning on melee combat any time soon, next update maybe? I have been waiting for the melee combat update for awhile now and started to make my own controller.
    Is it possible to integrate my controller with all the system you made in GKC? If the answer is yes, how easy it would be to do this.

Thank you.
    Also, congrats on the update.

sr388 likes this.
  41. sr388

sr388

Hi @ellisthemiracle.

Yes, the melee combat is planned for the new update that I have already started and which will be the next to arrive, so you can expect to get this system available soon.

And about using other controller, the asset has some systems that can work by them self, but others are made taking into account that the controller of the asset is being used. I think that you could probably assign most important systems of the controller and configure them, but there are probably different features and systems that won't be able to be used without the main controller, at least without some additions or modifications.

Other way could be maybe use the possession/override system, so with settings and configuration, the player can "take control" of your controller, similar to mario odyssey, disabling the main controller and controlling the new one, like yours.

Thought this system needs a couple of additions to allow to use a secondary controller during all the game, taking into account the load/save of the game and the automatic possession at the start of the game.

Regards.

ellisthemiracle likes this.
  42. sr388

sr388

Good news everyone.

The update 3.02a is already live in the store, the main changelog is the next: "Couple of fixes from the main 3.02 update, related to gamepad cursor movement and auto fire option on weapons, which weren't working on first person. Also a couple of improvements in ground adherence in 2.5d and minor input system improvements".

If you already imported 3.02, you can import 3.02a directly without problem, all the changes made are only code, so it won't need any additional setting.

I have also made some minor improvements in a couple of elements, some tweaks on some demo and also, I have added a check on weapons to keep the same ammo on their magazine when they are dropped from the inventory, so that pickup keeps the same amount of bullets on its magazine, setting that amount once the player (or any new character) picks that weapons.

Also, emerald needs a couple of additions for the integration with GKC to work, something that I will make tomorrow. And there will be other little update available this week, and like 3.02a, if you already import 3.02, you can overwrite the GKC folder with the new one too.

Regards.

43. jnbbender

jnbbender

Hey all, I am VERY new to this asset but I was wondering how I might be able to use this as my FPS framework. To me it looks as if it is already set to go, I just can't figure out how to use a FP camera view and that is it.

sr388 likes this.
  44. Demon_Zoo_Warden

Demon_Zoo_Warden

I would LOVE to buy this right now, but the Asset store refuses to process my Visa or Paypal. Any advice?

sr388 likes this.
  45. sr388

sr388

Hi @jnbbender.

Thanks for taken the asset into account for your project. The view for the game can be changed in real time while playing (V key by default) and also, in editor before start the game, so you can set the same view during all your game, allow to change it at any moment, or just change it at certain moments. In this tutorial video (in the minutes and seconds selected), you can see how to set the view to third or first person at the start of the game.

Let me know if you try this or have any other doubt. I recommend to take a look at the tutorial video list. I will be back to record more this week, starting with all the elements related to the weapon system.

Thanks for your interest in the asset @unity_fJIr2aTFqifYXA.

It is strange, but sometimes, the store has issues with the payment methods (though not sure about the reasons or how often). I would recommend to send a message to the support of the store, I am sure they will give you a solution.

Regards.

Peppo87 likes this.
  46. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

I have checked the integration with emerald, here the new steps to add the elements needed for the integration (mostly the same, the only difference is the code to add, which is very quick to add too), I have tried them and it works properly, let me know if anyone try them, I will add this doc to the content of the asset too.

Emerald AI integration documentation

These integration steps can be already made if you have any 3.02 version of GKC already.

I will send in a few minutes this new update with the little additions, improvements and couple of fixes that I mentioned previously and should be live in the store in a matter of 1-2 days.

Regards.

JRD and Peppo87 like this.
  47. jnbbender

jnbbender

Hey all. 2 questions, one is a setup question. I followed the online videos for character setup and the guns appear to work fine. I have my X,Y,Z axes setup correctly but when I use just the assault rifle the character bends to the left. I tried to adjust the horizontal ik and it didn't do anything. Any help would be great. Also, what's up with the yellow hexagon around the player?

Attached Files:

48. sr388

sr388

Yes, the weapons is for the upper body rotation system setting (in that component, located in player controller gameObject), using the local UP axis of the chest bone (which is different in each model) and it is explained in the doc (in the part called "FIXING PLAYER SPINE ROTATION ") and in the tutorial videos (I think in the character creator video if I remember properly).

upload_2019-11-29_16-54-37.png

Tell me if you manage to configure the chest value properly or not. I can make a remote session with you in any case.

About the hexagon , it is used for the map system (and only rendered by the map camera) to follow player's position when the 3d mode of the map is active. But now that you mention, it should be disabled at the start and only active if the 3d map is active. I will add that to the map system, so it remains disabled when it not used

Regards.

49. sr388

sr388

Hi everyone.

The new update 3.02b is already live in the store with the next changelog:

"Added a check on weapons to keep the same ammo on their magazine when they are dropped from the inventory, so that pickup keeps the same amount of bullets on its magazine. Added Emerald integration documentation, so it can be used with the new version 3.02 of GKC. Improved locked camera transition demo, with some tweaks and adjustments to work better".

Like previous 3.02a, if you already had 3.02 update installed, you can overwrite it with this new version without problem(editado)

Also, I have added the option in the split screen system for the local multiplayer to use a dynamic camera management according to the positions of the players, similar to games like lego:

Regards.

neoshaman, JRD, blacksun666 and 2 others like this.
  50. neoshaman

neoshaman

That's huge!
    Do you plan 4 player?
    Can it be parametrized to work with 3rd person (weird I know)?

sr388 likes this.