Search Unity

[NEW OFFERS !!] Advanced FX Creator - Particle Dynamic Magic, GI Proxy & Anrgy Bots minigame

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Sep 30, 2014.

?

What would you like to see enchanced further in this bundle ?

1. More gameplay elements in Angry Bots implementation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. More GI Proxy related illumination effects implemented

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. More particle effects and weapons implemented

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. nasos_333

nasos_333

BIG HALF PRICE SALE !!!!

The asset is now on -50% sale for a limited time ($50, normal price $100)

There will be an upgrade path from Particle Dynamic Magic (and Advanced FX Creator) to the new PANDORA gameplay oriented pack, that will offer a huge collection of gameplay ready elements to link together and many frameworks to support cool gameplay ideas, plus updates and addon packs with various game type templetes.The new asset will make heavy use and provide extensions to Particle Dynamic Magic systems.

2. nasos_333

nasos_333

The system will be on -50% sale this week !!!

Enjoy :)

3. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

One issue has been discovered when creating a new spline from scratch, where an error is produced.

This error is fixed when the 'Show_controls_play_mode' parameter is set to true. This will properly intialize the spline and then can be used normally.

This will be fixed in v2.1 of the Particle Dynamic Magic system.

4. nasos_333

nasos_333

Advanced FX Creator is now on -50% sale for a limited time ($50, normal price $100)

Advanced FX, particles, AI, forces & dynamic decals, all integrated right inside Unity. The asset will also work together with the new PANDORA gameplay oriented asset from ARTnGame, which will provide a big number of gameplay use cases for particles, AI, liquids and decals !!!! and use in mini games.

5. nasos_333

nasos_333

I have tested the system with the latest Unity (v5.3) and in some of the effects i get a slow down at random, sometimes it does not happen at all, sometimes it is constant.

The particle system in the new version has an issue as reported in the below thread with massive slow downs comparing to the previous versions and i will keep a close eye for a fix to this and a possible restore of the previous particle system or speed up of the new one.

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/unity-5-3-performance-issues.372648/#post-2415613

Exaple case (not using Particle Dynamic Magic, this is a general issue):
    On 5.2, transparent rendering takes between 4 and 5 ms > 60fps approx.
    On 5.3, same scene, same project, same device, the transparent rendering takes 130 - 150 ms > 6fps.

Unfortunately i cannot do anything about this issue, as it is an internal Unity bug in v5.3 and i hope it is fixed soon.

6. nasos_333

nasos_333

Advanced FX Creator v2.1 is up at the Store and on -20% discount for a limited time

7. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

A few issues that came to my attention:

1. If the below error appears while playing the Angry Bots demo, please install the attached hotfix file below:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    SetCheckpoint.OnTriggerEnter (UnityEngine.Collider other) (at Assets/AngryBots/Scripts/
    Modules/SetCheckpoint.js:7)

2. When install first time, appears a Shader error in 'Particle Dynamic Magic/Transparent/Diffuse for Shadow F1': 'vert': function return value missing semantics at line 171 (on d3d11_9x) appears

This shader is left for legacy purposes (so error appears only once when install and no longer) and the shader may be removed as well as they are meant for Unity 4 (Particle Dynamics Magic -> Version 2.0 -> Shaders -> Unity 4 folder -> TranspDiffuseForShadowedFPDM.shader file).

Advanced FX Creator on -50% discount for a limited time

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  8. jjsonick

jjsonick

Hello, just checking if this is still an issue. Should we still not use Particle Magic (or any other heavy use particle systems) in 5.3+, or has one of the 5.4 releases addressed this?

If we need to avoid 5.3+, is 5.2.5 safe? I'm on 5.3, and if I have to try to roll back (following this suggestion http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/317047/lowering-unity-project-version.html), I want to choose the right version to roll back to.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  9. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

The slow downs was a major issue that affected nearly all Shuriken based assets in major ways and was resolved as priority by Unity, thus it is safe to use in latest versions and should be as fast as my store demos that were made with versions before the issue appeared.

I have been testing in 5.3.2f1 and they work ok there, so this and above versions should be ok.

jjsonick likes this.
  10. nasos_333

nasos_333

A Unity 2018 version is ready for download, for everyone that may use the latest version.

Let me know in a PM if the 2018 version is needed.

11. nasos_333

nasos_333

(All images created using only Sky Master ULTIMATE Standard - URP - HDRP and InfiniGRASS, no other assets used)

SUMMER SALE STARTED !!!!!

Sky Master ULTIMATE is half price -50% Discount on personal sale for a limited time !!!!!

InfiniGRASS and all ARTnGame assets are also on -50% sale !!!!

InfiniGRASS is also only $15 when upgrading from Sky Master ULTIMATE !!! so make sure to get the sky first if getting both assets.

12. nasos_333

nasos_333

(* All images use only ARTnGAME assets, no other asset is required)

Sky Master ULTIMATE, Ethereal and InfiniGRASS are now on -50% Discount in Unity asset store Spring SALE !!!!!!!!!! - Ethereal is a $5 upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE.

Special Secret Sale Offers for the duration of the sale !!!

Upgrade from
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniGRASS for only $15, to InfiniTREE for only $9 and to Advanced FX Creator or Particle Dynamic Magic for only $9 !!!!!

13. nasos_333

nasos_333

Advanced FX Creator v2.6d update has been submitted to the Unity Asset Store and pending review.

v2.6d

- Added GI Proxy update to v1.7.0

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  14. nasos_333

nasos_333

March 2022 ARTnGAME Offers !!!

InfiniTREE is now on -70% Personal Sale discount for a limited time until 9th March !!!

During the Personal Sale InfiniTREE also upgrades at big discount to InfiniGRASS for $22.5 and InfiniGRASS upgrades to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $22.5.

Global Illumination proxy is in Unity Mega Bundle. During the bundle period can also upgrade from GI Proxy to InfiniGRASS and Sky Master UTLIMATE for $17 and Sky Master UTLIMATE also upgrades to all other major ARTnGAME assets for $17.
    Sky Master ULTIMATE can then upgrade to ORION, InfiniRIVER, Advanced FX Creator, Particle Dynamic Magic, Toon Effects Maker for $22.5 and to Volumetric Fog SRP, Sun Shafts SRP, InfiniCLOUD, Ethereal for $5.

ORION can be used with Sky Master ULTIMATE and combine the ORION planets with the Fully Volumetric planetary clouds of Sky Master ULTIMATE (Video 1 - Video 2).

ARTnGame - Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Youtube - Reddit