Search Unity

Question On Play Behavior - Full Screen on Chosen Monitor missing?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Acissathar, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Acissathar

Acissathar

Hello,

Recently upgraded to Unity 2022 for some URP Decal changes, and noticed that the feature I most liked from Beta, the ability to run the game full screen in a chosen monitor, is missing from my dropdown choices. Curious if it got removed in a patch, I ran through all of the 2022 patches and did not find any such thing. Am I just missing remembering the wrong spot, is it a bug, was it removed, or moved?

Relevant patch notes:

• Editor: Added a new "On Play Behavior" dropdown to the GameView. It contains options to maximize the game view or render it as a full screen window on a chosen monitor.
    • Editor: Fixed padding/alignment on "on play behavior' menu items. (1376990)
    • Editor: Allowed you to change the fullscreen/maximization state in the on play behavior menu when PlayMode is paused.

Tested 2023.3 beta as well and I'm not seeing it there either, nor are there any helpful searches that I can find.

upload_2023-4-26_12-56-48.png

2. PraetorBlue

PraetorBlue

Acissathar likes this.
  3. Acissathar

Acissathar

Ah okay, they didn't use the same wording as the others so I missed that note. Appreciate it!

4. CameronBondeSAE

CameronBondeSAE