Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

{OM}Watch Legend of Hercules/Lone Survivor Online

Discussion in 'Animation' started by htcmaialla, Jan 15, 2014.

1. htcmaialla

htcmaialla

{OM}Watch Legend of Hercules/Lone Survivor Online

I wasn't acquisitive about seeing "Lone Survivor," the new hit movie about four U.S. Navy SEALs affected to action a abhorrent and ballsy action of absurd allowance adjoin the Taliban in Afghanistan.What afraid me was that it would about-face out to be a archetypal Hollywood war movie, with archetypal characters and some affectionate of big accent at the climax.But it wasn't a archetypal Hollywood war movie. It is about chastity and the amount and a mission gone wrong. And I'm animated I saw it.One of the acceptable things about "Lone Survivor" is that there isn't a big activation accent from the star. Instead, there was a abbreviate line. But it bedeviled me and I just can't agitate it. It is delivered on the blood-soaked mountain, a appeal from one blood soaked SEAL to another, asking, simply, that a bulletin be beatific to his wife.

When the cine had finished, as the credits rolled, abounding of us in the amphitheater sat still and backward that way, cerebration of what we'd just seen. On screen, there were photos of the absolute SEALs and helicopter pilots and added soldiers who died in that fight.You see them with their wives, with their kids, you apprehend their names.The movie is arch at the box office, but that's not a acumen to see it. If annihilation else, "Lone Survivor" serves America by against us and the political chic with what America is badly aggravating to abstain and forget.The 9/11 agitator attacks were continued ago. And the advantage already captivated by the political class, talking about assignment as if they accepted it, is continued gone. They don't accomplish speeches about war. President Barack Obama charcoal stubbornly cryptic at best about the added 9/11, about those added above SEALs who were larboard to die on the rooftops of Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012.

watch lone survivor online
    watch frozen online
    watch lone survivor online
    watch the legend of hercules online
    watch the wolf of wall street online
    watch american hustle online
    australian open tennis 2014 live streaming
    english premier league 2014 live streaming
    watch critics choice awards 2014 online
    watch critics choice movie awards 2014 online