Search Unity

Old Version Of Unity Hub

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by badrobatx, Jan 28, 2019.

1. seattleddustin

seattleddustin

Unity Hub 3.0 for Mac fails to activate my license whether I request one through the hub or manually create and upload a license. Please post 2.x hub versions asap. Unity's quality control and developer support are absolutely appalling. I have wasted so many hours over the last year due to poor workflow design and quality assurance. I own stock in this publicly traded company, this is completely unacceptable.

2. Stackyy_Games

Stackyy_Games

bro on the new hub i cant even make a licence
    this is trash my guy

3. Stackyy_Games

Stackyy_Games

SAMMMMREEEE

4. richardaxeoz

richardaxeoz

Same here. Can't open any of my projects in Unity Hub 3
    Once I downloaded any Unity Hub 2 from the links posted here everything worked again...

Turtle-kun likes this.
  5. ankomun

ankomun

SammmZ likes this.
  6. DeadCastles

DeadCastles

Unity Hub 3.1.1 won't let me access any of my projects on Windows! WHAT THE HELL UNITY!? This is ridiculous.

7. KarlKarl2000

KarlKarl2000

8. AndreiMarian

AndreiMarian

Had problems a couple of weeks ago with Unity Hub 3 not being able to just log in. Reinstalling v2 solved the problemo. Today I said I'd give v3 a 2nd chance, now I can't uninstall modules for Unity editors.
    I'll go back to v2 and gonna stay there until Unity guys make it incompatible to Unity editors.

Turtle-kun likes this.
  9. villegasgrevi

villegasgrevi

Does anyone have Unity Hub version 2.2.2?

10. DHARMAKAYA

DHARMAKAYA

This is an actual solution! Thanks for posting the 2.x edition! That new 3.0 hub needs to include that mini browser like 2.0 did and not rely on opening OS browsers for logging on.

That 3.0 hub is seemingly a "diverstiy"/"affirmative action" hires S***eshow.

11. stfunity

stfunity

I was trying to sync my computers up to 2022.1.16f1 today and I updated my Hub version to 3.30 on an older Macbook Pro 2015, 10.13.6 High Sierra, and it won't display the main window with my projects although it does give the about screen properly

Oy vey. Literally the version before it worked.

12. markoal

markoal

I also have issues with 3.3.0 on Windows 10. If I press load project, it justtriest to load them, the circle is spinning, and it stops. Nothing happens. I will try to go back toan older version.

UPDATE:
    Since I wasn't able to find an older version, I tried reinstalling, updating the firewall and stuff like that. Then I tried opening Unity Editor directly and checked the log. It looks like it was the licence issue. So I had to log off, log in and return the licence (I wasn't successful at first since it gave me the error unable to return), but after I managed to return my licence, I entered it again, and it did work.

UPDATE 2:
    This bug keeps reappearing, making it hard to work with each working day. I would suggest going to the 2.4.5 or using another game engine since this one won't open using new hub.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
    khanhabib likes this.
  13. Allen0012

Allen0012

MasonWheeler likes this.
  14. kerjemanov

kerjemanov

I have a problem on Windows 10 with Unity Hub 3.4.1. It fails loading projects. Reinstalling doesn't help even when I remove all its data from ...AppData\Roaming\Unity Hub. It happened right after update to the latest version. How to download previous version?

Unity Hub logs are attached to the message!

upload_2023-4-6_19-48-57.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
  15. MhamedK

MhamedK

16. bakartu

bakartu

Thanks !! I had a problem with the latest unity hub version and could not sign in , i downloaded you versioned signed in and the updated the new one and everything is working perfectly i am saying this because i saw many people having similar problems! thanks!

17. MeTheOo

MeTheOo

hub 3.5.2 still have this issue
    2.0.4 works

SuleimanAbdullah likes this.
  18. SuleimanAbdullah

SuleimanAbdullah

I have updated the Unity hub 3.5.2, but now I can't install new editor cant add any module, I tried to uninstall everything, and install the editor again validation failed, failed, can't even install the editor now, what's wrong with you Unity why do you keep pushing bugs to the new version, provide us with an older version with unity hub stop forcing us to update to new version of unity hub which come with new bugs

19. dbtactic

dbtactic

Same issue with me. I wish there was one previous Hub installer to roll back to.

20. LaserJaguar

LaserJaguar

Infinite loading after "upgrading" to 3.6. And of course I can't just download older version, no, I must suffer. This is what happened when marketing people in charge instead of real developers. "new is better, use new, we know better than you".
    Installed 2.0.4 from the link above - works fine.
    I am disappointed in Unity, this may be the last drop.:mad:

21. Sibylline-Siren

Sibylline-Siren

I was forced to "upgrade" to 3.6.0 and it stopped working, couldn't get it to run no matter what.
    Installed 2.0.4 provided in the thread and it works great.
    If any Unity staff is reading: please, allow users to download older versions.

bbbhha674 and BBIT-SOLUTIONS like this.
  22. sdad711

sdad711

Joymagine likes this.
  23. ToxieDrop

ToxieDrop

oi your hub is still broken as hell even now!

24. xfixtrion4

xfixtrion4

same here, Unity hub 3.3.0 fixes the problem but everything else failed

25. Charmon

Charmon

Actually the only way it would let me update my modules from the hub you really think they would jump on top of issues where people can't download the software that the hub is designed for. Guess not much we can do. Thanks for the download your the goat.

26. fedai7170

fedai7170

After upgrading to Unity Hub 3.7 it fails to load and on windows boot I get error "windows could not connect to system event notification service". So I deleted it and gonna return to hub's old version now. Thanks for links!