Search Unity

Old Version Of Unity Hub

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by badrobatx, Jan 28, 2019.

1. badrobatx

badrobatx

Hello, I need old versions of Unity Hub Like V1.0 or V1.1 or V1.2 or V1.3 or V1.3.1
    Please Send ".exe" files or download Links to me.

SuleimanAbdullah likes this.
  2. BorisMongeau

BorisMongeau

Unity Technologies

Hi Badrobatx,

Unity Hub v1.4 contain important bug fixes. Why do you need a version prior to 1.4?

3. badrobatx

badrobatx

Hello, Because I have a Time Zone problem with v1.4. But I did not have this problem with 1.3.1 or 1.3

4. Deleted User

Deleted User

A time zone problem? I don't see how Unity Hub uses time zones.

5. badrobatx

badrobatx

When I set my time zone to my country I have a license activation loop error. But when I change my time zone to US I didn't have this problem. I have this problem with new version of Unity Hub.

BrainSlugs83 likes this.
  6. mathieub

mathieub

Unity Technologies

Hi @badrobatx,

Thank you for reporting this.
    Could you please fill-in a bug through the Hub's Bug Reporter so we can investigate the issue?

7. Karnsteiner

Karnsteiner

I'd also like to request links to the older installers. The newest version released today does a terrible job distinguishing between projects with the same folder name.

BrainSlugs83 likes this.
  8. MoonMilk

MoonMilk

Give me any old Version of Unity hub, the new one is so ugly and bad i cant even live.
    Its white, everything is squeezed togheter..
    (why add more cool symbols IN LESS SPACE!!! i dont get i!!!!!!!!)

Cloud prodjects and 'on laptop' are randomly squisshed together....
    And there is no options 2 organize it.

I Loved unityhub before this.. the 10 May release is the worst thing that ever happend 2 me..

Kill me.

wolfoK7 and pt-paulrahme like this.
  9. mailittovishnu

mailittovishnu

was anyone able to find older versions of Unity Hub ?
    I needed to do some regression checks on MacOS and was looking to download them but apparently they're pretty hard to find.
    I could only find the 1.6.2 installer for the Mac.
    Please help !

ritesh_khokhani likes this.
  10. safaGH

safaGH

Unity Technologies

Hello ! Only the latest hub versions are supported because they have the latest features and bug fixes.

Deleted User likes this.
  11. sand_lantern

sand_lantern

That's dumb and aweful. Sometimes you run into new bugs with new versions. I can't log into the unity store anymore so I wanted to see if it was fixed with an old version. Too BAD! Sometimes you're corporate stupidity is astounding to me.

12. xxShana

xxShana

Unity Hub 2.2.0 don't allow to start project. How to downgrade it or what to do?

13. kbm

kbm

Unity Hub 2.2.0 is completely broken. Does anyone have the version before 2.2.0 for download? There are no archives on the Unity websites.

14. Reapazor

Reapazor

15. screenname_taken

screenname_taken

THANK YOU! I managed to install the latest editor.
    Of course right after that the Hub detected the newer version and downloaded it, but i got to install the editor.

16. BrentonUnger

BrentonUnger

Thank you! Been looking through the archives for about 3 hours now. What a waste of time! Here you are with the link to the goods. Back up and running (for now).

Dear Unity Hub developers - put some more test cases in your delivery pipeline please. You literally just released software to your production pipeline that is 100% broken.

It's simply unacceptable. I sincerely hope that you can learn from this.

17. aurelien-morel-ubiant

aurelien-morel-ubiant

It's a shame to not provide older versions as it is for unity editor. When a version is broken (as it is since 2.2.0) all your project are altered and it is very hard to work correctly. Please unity hub could you provide something like you do for unity editor with archive? I think it's necessary when I see the 'S*** storm' with this 2.2.0 revision and above.

JjSilva likes this.
  18. VavilichevGD

VavilichevGD

Thank you! Really help!

There is a problem with Unity Hub 2.2.1:
    5 blank errors - in editors versions 2018.2.X and below. You cant run play mod, you cant build, you cant work!
    I figured that the problem with package manager. Experimented with Dependencies file, deleted some packages from the list and errors is gone. Dont remember what packages (UnityTimeLine, package manager iu and some others).
    I solved the problem by deleting Unity Hub. But met the other error. There is "il2cpp.exe not found" problem. Now I try to reinstal OLD Unity Hub and editors to solve this.

19. centralinfo

centralinfo

Just installed 2.2.2 on my Mac and it keeps logging out when I restart the app and am unable to refresh the project list for online cloud projects. I would love to be able to get 2.2.1 back. I've spent the last 3hrs reinstalling 2.2.2 and logging in/out.

20. id0

id0

Bugfixes?! It destroy my license I can't even open unity now! Unity hub it is worst thing ever happen to unity, this is just a nightmare! Why do we need it at all? I don't want to use it! Unity 5 open perfectly, because it don't use the hub!

LacunaCorp likes this.
  21. screenname_taken

screenname_taken

While the Hub 2.2.2 fixed my issues, there are still lots of issues going on.
    It feels like Unity tried to do lots of things at the same time and things got out of hand for most of them.

22. Muhammad_Hanzalah

Muhammad_Hanzalah

unity hub 2.2.2 is not generating licence for personal unity 2019

farazkashif224 likes this.
  23. nbg_yalta

nbg_yalta

got same problems with last unity hub today, cant activate or reactivate, older hub version saved me

24. rxmarccall

rxmarccall

V2.3 is totally broken, wasn't able to open any of my projects regardless of what I did with license activation. Thank you @Reapazor for the old version download. Seriously a joke that they released an update that literally keeps you from working on your Unity project. :mad:

ZacharoniMacaroni likes this.
  25. prolixe

prolixe

Worked for me too, downloaded older version reinstalled manualy the license and everything worked..V 2.3 suck..

26. farazkashif224

farazkashif224

Can someone please explain how to use the old hub version linked in this thread when i download it, it opens 2.3 which i am trying to completely remove from my system.

jgrahamPokemon likes this.
  27. MasonWheeler

MasonWheeler

This thread just saved me after I somehow got locked out of Unity for the entire weekend.

@Unity Technologies, this thread shows that your licensing verification is completely broken and needs to be fixed. Or better still, removed entirely. False negatives are never acceptable under any circumstances.

As a software developer myself, I can understand the desire to protect your revenue stream from piracy, but to put it bluntly, that's not my problem, it's your problem. And you have no right to try and make it my problem unless you can prove in a court of law that I am part of the problem.

You're already giving away the editor for free to anyone who, honestly or otherwise, self-identifies as qualifying for the free version. The bulk of your revenue is coming from the Asset Store, not editor licenses, and if someone makes a game with paid-for features without a license, you can detect that and haul them into court anyway. So why even bother with this misfeature that causes harm to your paying customers, does not harm the pirates, (because they have cracks to get around it,) and generates frustration and ill will against you? All this will do is drive people to other engines, at a time when you can least afford it because you're trying hard to compete with Unreal.

Please release a new version of Unity Hub with the licensing verification completely gone. Both morally and in terms of business sense, it's the best decision you could make on this subject.

28. vizcor

vizcor

unity hub 2.3 is a bug, does anyone have unity hub 2.2?

29. vizcor

vizcor

install windows 10 surprise good unity

30. wdwitte

wdwitte

I had the same problem. I went for the BETA version of the Hub and activated a new license. That worked for me

31. BurmesterVR

BurmesterVR

Been dealing with this same problem all day, finally found this thread and downloaded the older HUB which fixed the problem immediately. I also tried the 2.4 BETA and that did not solve the issue for me. Such a waste of a day. Not only did launching the project jump straight back to the hub, but just trying to manually launch the editor also just jumped straight into the hub. Unity... please fix this mess of a hub.

32. jgrahamPokemon

jgrahamPokemon

I've also been locked out of my account all day. My web account shows that I have my pro license for another 2 years, but Unity or Unity Hub says I have no license.

33. firstuser

firstuser

This bit me today, 2.4.0 has a bug and I can't use an older working version, have to grab from a backup. Wasted hours.

Please provide older versions for download.

34. twhittaker

twhittaker

Yes I agree with @firstuser please provide a forward facing link to archived Unity Hub versions. 2.4.0 is not working for our entire time. "No version information, links going to wrong place, links not working, license error" etc. This has been verified on several machines.

firstuser likes this.
  35. dm_bond

dm_bond

36. suvratbhatta

suvratbhatta

@mathieub i dont want the other versions i just want unity to fix this so that i can do it without any problem.

MasonWheeler likes this.
  37. vfxjex

vfxjex

I cannot open any projects for Unity 2019.1.9 with Hub 2.4.2

38. G33RT

G33RT

Unity Hub is not launching on my Windows (Parallels) setup on my Mac. Can't run Unity. Completely blocked.

39. swordbomb909

swordbomb909

40. firstuser

firstuser

I think this and the lack of version history for Unity Asset Store assets are two super low hanging fruit where so many people would save time and frustration (and redundancy of creating asset management systems internally) if Unity just spent the probably trivial time to make it available.

Is there another reason it's not being made available.

Hopefully I don't sound like a hater, I'm simply confused why in 2021 its still an issue since it seems not hard to solve?

KarlKarl2000 likes this.
  41. FTNT

FTNT

The new version of Unity Hub is so dumb
    I failed to launch my project in both of my new PCs at office and home, which forced me to stick with the old version Hub
    That was a real pain for me to find out the solution at the first time, and I am suprised that this issue could remain unsolved like more than a half year

firstuser likes this.
  42. recr0

recr0

Thank You very much for the old version link , It worked.... was really frustrated thank you very much

43. Skalbe

Skalbe

I never post on forums but man... the new hub is hot garbage.

masterkenobi6969 likes this.
  44. SammmZ

SammmZ

45. jinsitsu

jinsitsu

Thank you very much for this old version, this really helps me to get my new personal license cause I'm having an issue about getting a new license on the Hub 3.0

ONOEDIT likes this.
  46. SajadTroll

SajadTroll

ONOEDIT likes this.
  47. thecoch

thecoch

Does anyone have the latest 2.x version of Unity Hub? the 3.0 version sucks.

ONOEDIT likes this.
  48. bsdrago

bsdrago

ONOEDIT likes this.
  49. nopcode

nopcode

Thanks for this; the 3.0 hub is ugly and poorly designed with no way to change the ui from the squinty dark mode.

50. roka

roka

I had no problem with Unity hub with the 2.x.x version. I got a new computer, then installed the 3.x.x and now...... ==>

GG