Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Love: Story | Romantic love story Game.

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by oldostudio, Feb 14, 2020.

1. oldostudio

oldostudio

When dreams come true..
    I am very happy to announce you.. that I have just finished developing my first Unity game on Android.

Game DEMO (First Chapter) for free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AhmedEssid.OldLoveStoryDemo

Game Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AhmedEssid.OldLoveStory

Old Love: Story is an interactive storytelling and adventure game based on a unique and romantic love story about an old man Tom who lives alone and sad since the death of his wife Lea, but one day he had the chance to get back in time to three years, to the day of his wife's death to make her the happiest elderly woman in Oldland, to change the events of that day and be with her until the last breath before she leaves again.

Old Love is a marvelous romantic story, a mixture of pure love, welfare and also sadness.. it makes us think again about our relationship with the elderly.

Features:
    • Great experience based on a unique romance love story.
    • Simple and effective gameplay.
    • Cute graphics.
    • Calm music and a range of excellent sound effects make the experience even more beautiful.
    • Multiple languages.
    Release Date: February, 2020

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    ClaudiaTheDev likes this.
  2. oldostudio

oldostudio

New pictures of our indie game: Old Love: Story ..

Attached Files:

3. ClaudiaTheDev

ClaudiaTheDev

The art style of your game is really adorable.
    And such a cute and sad story:oops:
    The trailer is also really well done and looks professional like your website.

Are you a single dev or a team?

I actually think this could be really a hit on PC too - not only on Android!
    Perhaps you should think about releasing a PC Version on Steam and selling ist for a small amount.
    Your game kinda remembers me of a more happy version of the game "To the Moon". And this one sold really good!

oldostudio likes this.
  4. oldostudio

oldostudio

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement, they mean a lot and I truly appreciate it!
    I am single dev in this project with some advice from a friend about design and colors.
    I will create a PC version if the game succeeds on Android .. I promise you this.
    Thank you ^^

5. oldostudio

oldostudio

New picture is hereee..
    Problems comes and go.. pizza is forever..

6. oldostudio

oldostudio

7. oldostudio

oldostudio

Sometimes I feel a little tired and this is normal for an older woman like me. But I am never disappointed or worried because I am surrounded by kind and helpful elderly people in Oldland.❤️ I am cute or not ? Haha