Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

[Official] The collected il2cpp forum topic.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RalphH, May 20, 2014.

1. RaventurnPatrick

RaventurnPatrick

Yeah I think it would be nice if Cloud Build actually showed some metadata about the build (like: if it was built with Mono or IL2CPP). In our case, we had only Android support enabled in the local project, so we never saw the options for iOS - thus when using Cloud Build for iOS builds you need to install the iOS Support to your local Unity Player to be able to change the settings for the build - I think it's fine - people just need to know.
    Thanks for the info. I think I was just confused, as I thought IL2CPP would be the default setting for Unity. However now we changed it and everything works perfect.
    Thanks for the tip - I will definitely keep this in the back of my mind :)

2. LightStriker

LightStriker

I have a major issue with IL2CPP. Is there a dedicated forum? Where can I find support for it?

3. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Generally scripting forum, or if it happens on a particular platform, that platform forum.

unityunity