Search Unity

[Save $600 offer !✅] Particle Dynamic Magic URP -Advanced FX Framework (Decal, Particle, Spline, AI)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Apr 8, 2014.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

Another more relevant pic of the new effects i am targeting, hopefully i can get the art to that level as well, but the technical part is the most important.

The goal is to grow splines towards the target and have them follow. The target could also be another effect ending, so the resulting duel dynamics in the pic are possible.

2. nasos_333

nasos_333

Mesh emitter on procedural page, with mask mased emission. First step towards local attachement of particles on procedural meshes, by playing with the mask texture.

Auto city building from painted positions with any brush (pre-define city structure from image). Next step is to allow building variety based on pixel color. City is fully destroyable from tornadoes etc.

UPDATE:

City builder is going well, now buildings can vary randomly

Also working on the Megabook and new mask based spray feedback and ice stick to procedural pages, this will be rather complex to finish, but i am close.

When this is done, I will start working on the script missing to finilize the Harry Potter spell duel effects above :)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  3. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

The 2ond step in localized procedural mesh emission is now done and works like a charm. Now there is really no surface that Particle Dynamic Magic particles cant stick to :) or follow.

I am using this system together with Megabook asset to spray ice and other elements over the book pages of my in game Spell book and have them turn with the pages as it sticks while they are procedurally generated.

Now moving fast to the new system of spline automatic creation and turbulent motion definition.

4. nasos_333

nasos_333

Did you know ?

That Particle Dynamic Magic is working with Shuriken particles and is readilly compatible with all Shuriken particle assets on the store. Save time by using what already exists, no need to learn or adapt to a new particle system.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  5. nasos_333

nasos_333

Reminder:
    Use the Prefab Manager in Windows -> Particle Dynamic Magic to get started with 200+ ready to use effects. All systems are covered with multiple ready setups, for ease of use. The samples can also be instantiated in real time.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  6. nasos_333

nasos_333

Did you know ?

That Particle Dynamic Magic is object centric, you can access all variables of any sub system instantly by selecting the object of interest.

7. nasos_333

nasos_333

Mesh emitter on procedural page, with mask mased emission. Local attachement of sprayed particles on procedural meshes. (Progress - 90%, the system works and need polish)

Some great news,

integration with the procedural pages of Mega Book is coming soon, the system is already working and is also combined with the brand new local mesh attachment system for sprayed particle, all coming in v1.8

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  8. nasos_333

nasos_333

Did you know ?

That defining a local force or turbulence in Particle Dynamic Magic, is as easy as moving an object around your scene, no need to go through complex menus and setups, everything works with a few clicks.

9. nasos_333

nasos_333

TIP:

Remember to use the Prefab Manager in Windows -> Particle Dynamic Magic to get started with 200+ ready to use effects. All systems are covered with multiple ready setups, for ease of use. The samples can also be instantiated in real time.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  10. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

The mesh generation in the upcoming v1.8 is almost done, the mesh is now properly created and the focus is now in the UV options.

And a reminder, please remember to review the pack to help it grow faster :) and offer more cool systems and ready to use effects.

11. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

The Particle Dynamic Magic & GI Proxy bundle asset has been release on the asset store !
    (http://u3d.as/9xk)

Now you can enjoy both advanced particle and lighting effects for a discounted bundle price. Enjoy :)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  12. nasos_333

nasos_333

New "Mystery Rings" icon pack FREE for all Particle Dynamic Magic reviewers !!!!
    (Big number of unique ring icons, in both Transparent and Pre defined backgrounds, with multiple variations)

Hi everyone,

As a big thanks to the supporters of the PDM pack, i decided to have a new offer for all Particle Dynamic Magic reviewers (including the new bundle pack that contains PDM).

Every reviewer (written review) of either of the two packs (http://u3d.as/9xk or http://u3d.as/71m) is eligible to receive my new "Mystery Rings" icon pack, available soon.

Everyone interested, please let me know and post the name by which the written review was done here and i will send the icons pack as soon as it is ready (before it hits the store).

Thanks again for the help in making this pack grow and evolve so far beyond its original scope :)

The icons pack will also evolve with free extra content like every ARTnGame pack. The offer will last until the end of October.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  13. nasos_333

nasos_333

Big sale on all ARTnGame assets incoming !!!

I have submitted the new prices on all 3 assets and waiting for approval.

Advanced FX Creator: Particles, Radiosity & Splines (PDM & GI Proxy bundle)
    30% off ($60, down from 85$)

Particle Dynamic Magic
    30% off ($45, down from 65$)

GI Proxy
    35% off ($25, down from 40$)

Enjoy :) and dont forget to review the packs to help them grow.

More offers:
    Every written review of the top two assets (that include Particle Dynamic Magic) will get my new icons pack for free !!! (offer lasts until end of October)

14. nasos_333

nasos_333

The sale has started :) !!!!! Get the asset while it lasts !!!

LINK - Particle Dynamic Magic: http://u3d.as/71m (-30%)

LINK - Particle Dynamic Magic Bundle: http://u3d.as/9xk (-30%)

-30% off for a limited time for all ARTnGame assets !

15. nasos_333

nasos_333

16. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

The new advanced spray system is moving ahead, though i do have some considerations on the application on heavy procedural meshes in my latest application on megabook, i may have to optimize in more than one level to get the effect perfect for lower end systems, so will take a while longer. I will certainly have a perfect support for megabook and i will optimize both sides of the system.

Also a question on the manual, is there anything else that should go in, like maybe a small, pic based tutorial on setting some of the systems up ? Any suggestions on which system should get such a tutorial are most welcome.

17. nasos_333

nasos_333

Remember to get the pack while the offer lasts, on 30% less price.

Particle Dynamic Magic for just 45$ !!!!

Bring Unity particles to a whole new level and enjoy advanced particle effects, plus gameobject and spline particles, all effects fully dynamic and robust in play mode.

Effects work in Unity Free & Pro and are optimized for mobile.

18. nasos_333

nasos_333

19. nasos_333

nasos_333

20. nasos_333

nasos_333

A list of major Particle Dynamic Magic features
    Spline Particles and Editor
    GameObject particles (support animation etc)
    Procedural and scripted particles
    Turbulence and forces (gravity etc), local or global
    Pack collections (cartoon, weather etc), 200+ ready effects
    Advanced transitions and events (from mesh to spline etc)
    Advanced effects (Fire propagate, freeze etc)
    Masked Mesh emission, procedural or static

Chain Lighting
    Particle Projection

Particle to Particle collisions
    Particle painting and spray, attach and follow surfaces
    Water and ripple effects
    Missiles and targeting
    and MUCH more !!!!!!

The offer is still going strong !!!

GET THE PACK FOR 30% LOWER PRICE !!!

PARTICLE DYNAMIC MAGIC for just 45$

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  21. nasos_333

nasos_333

The sale will end this week, so grab the asset while it lasts !!!!.

22. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last few days of the sale, grab it today !!!

GET THE PACK FOR 30% LOWER PRICE !!!

ADVANCED FX CREATOR (BUNDLE WITH GI PROXY) FOR 30% LOWER PRICE !!!

Spline and Gameobject particles, local forces/turbulence can be added anywhere and controlled individually, transitions between any emitter type (spline, mesh) to any other and smooth particle system change on the fly !!!!! and much much more.

Particle Dynamic Magic - the Absolute solution for Unity particle, Spline and gameobject control. Advanced effects like particle to particle collision and fire/ice spread, stick and propagation.

With a collection of more the 200 ready to use advanced effects, including refractive water streams, portal effects, auras, cartoon, lightning, fire, ice, bird flocks and much more.

UPDATE:

An advanced mesh rotation mode is also on the way for v1.8, for effects like volumetric particle clouds etc

The image emission is also updated to use "Lerp back" effects, so the particles may return to their initial positions dynamically. A demo will come soon with the effects.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  23. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

The discount offer is over and the pack is back to the 70$ price.

The price of the Advanced FX Creator bundle has not changed yet though, so there is still a chance to get Particle Dynamic Magic together with GI Proxy for only 60$ (normal price is 110$ for both packs).

ADVANCED FX CREATOR (BUNDLE WITH GI PROXY) FOR 30% LOWER PRICE !!!

24. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

The new Mesh emission modes will allow emission from sprayed places on procedural meshes.

The current Mesh emission can already use a Texture Mask to control particles on the animated body and can also directly inherit colors from the skinned mesh texture, if required.

25. nasos_333

nasos_333

New dynamic mesh particle shaders, Shader Forge compatible

Growing splines

Procedural Mesh emission in sprayed positions

Masked Gameobject emission, combined with particles, gravitate back option & much more

Particle Dynamic Magic v1.8 Update:

An update of the new systems that are coming in v1.8

- Growing splines towards a target and target follow.
    The system is already able to create splines towards a pre-defined target on the fly and follow. Now i am working on making points follow smoothly as the end point moves, to emulate elastic motion etc. A number of modes will be available to control the effect. Also many more effects like gorund conformation etc can be applied, that may come in v1.8 or later in 1.9.

- Advanced mesh emission that will allow emission in sprayed positions of procedural meshes and Integration with the procedural pages of Mega Book.
    The system is already working and is beeing optimized. Also there is a plan to include a gameobject emission mode, i will try to have that in v.1.8 also.

- Advanced mesh particle rotation mode, for effects like volumetric particle clouds etc.
    The system is ready (is also included in Sky Master).

- Collection of new mesh shaders for particles.The goal is to have every shader be ShaderForge compatible, so most will be made with this system.

- Collection of spline borders in various shapes for card game like effects.
    These effects can be dynamic, let particles fly away or change in shape on the fly. The Transitions manager allows particles to move between cards and many more effects are possible.

- New image emission modes, 'gravity' to bring particles back to the image source after real time manipulation, better real time image changing control and more.

- Many more updates & samples (e.g. city destruction).

All systems are compatible with Shuriken, thus any Shuriken based particle system and asset can be used in combination. Alsoready samples will be included in order to reduce the setup time or even zero it, like with all current effects.

After v1.8 the focus will be in bringing DX11 support (as option) for the effects, with ultimate goal the support for millions of particles. Reviews and scores on the asset will help version 2.0 come much faster, so please remember to leave a review to help the pack grow !!!

DX11 option will be free update for every current PDM user.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  26. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

One more feature that will come in v1.8 is spline collision detection. I have already created the base script and expanding with some extra features.

Also the batching utility will no longer have the 65K vertices limitation and will allow any number of objects to be batched in a single script.

27. nasos_333

nasos_333

TIP:

Remember to use the Prefab Manager in Windows -> Particle Dynamic Magic to get started with 200+ ready to use effects. All the various systems in the pack are covered with multiple ready setups, for ease of use and instant deployment.

The samples can also be instantiated in real time.

The upcoming v1.8 will contain a big number of new effects and samples.

28. nasos_333

nasos_333

Big offer incoming !!!

The first 4 customers to buy Particle Dynamic Magic in the 15th of December, will get a free copy of GI Proxy !!! (tokens).The 15th is defined as the day that starts when Unity 24hour deal of the 15th starts (and ends when this offer ends). It is about 6 in the morning California time. Or to put it another way, the offer starts when the upcoming Monday's 24hour deal starts in Unity Asset Store.

All reviews of PDM in the 15th will get Mystery Icons pack free (dropbox download).That includes any review done on this day, no matter when PDM was bought.

To be eligible for the offers, send me an email with the invoice PDF/receipt as soon as one of the related packs is bought in artengame@yahoo.com.

Also everyone that bought PDM in December before the 15th, can PM the invoice here (or email it at artengame@yahoo.com) and i will make a special offer.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  29. nasos_333

nasos_333

Another feature has been added in v1.8 and will come with its own samples collection.

Decal system
    Now it is possible to project decals and fixate them on any surface at the start of the scene. These decals can be anything and even animate !!! (but draw calls are increased when animated, draw calls also depend on shader when animated)

Also this is used together with the updated for v1.8 batching module.

After v.1.8 Particle Dynamic Magic will be like 9+ packs in one (Particle control (masked animated mesh emission, projection, painting), Turbulence, Batching system, Decal system, Spline system and particles, Gameobject particles, Fire/Ice propagation and painting, Missiles system, Special effects collection (Water, Cartoons, Weather, Portals etc))

30. nasos_333

nasos_333

A sample of the work in progress for the new Masked Mesh Gameobject Emission mode for v1.8.

Now gameobjects can be emitted from any mesh with a mask, thus having absolute control over how and where they will be spread. There is a very large number of ideas i am working with for extra detailed control over the emission based on the mask features as well. The base effect is already working great, a demo should come soon also.

The original model comes from the amazing Heroic Creatures 2 pack (PROTOFACTOR)

The animated gameobject feathers use only one draw call.

31. IanStanbridge

IanStanbridge

That looks super impressive. Sounds like some super updates are planned. It might be worth you changing the name of the package so that people know it does more than just particles. I think it is the dynamic gameobject manipulation and batching that is the most impressive part of it. Perhaps call it dynamic gameobject , spline and particle batching magic. You could also perhaps move it into the editor extention section.

nasos_333 likes this.
  32. nasos_333

nasos_333

Thanks, glad you like the new updates :). I have a bundle of both my packs (Advanced FX Creator with PDM and GI proxy - https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/22710) in Editor extensions, since it is more than particles overall.

PDM started as a particle system and this is why i still have it in the particles section, but it has indeed become much more. I am not sure when will be the right time to move it elsewhere though, since the focus is equally in particles and other systems.

33. nasos_333

nasos_333

Big offer incoming tomorrow !!!

The first 4 customers to buy Particle Dynamic Magic in the 15th of December, will get a free copy of GI Proxy !!! (tokens).The 15th is defined as the day that starts when Unity 24hour deal of the 15th starts on the Unity Asset Store (and ends when this offer ends). It is about 6 in the morning California time. Or to put it another way, the offer starts when the upcoming Monday's 24hour deal starts in Unity Asset Store.

All reviews of PDM in the 15th will get Mystery Icons pack free (dropbox download).That includes any review done on this day, no matter when PDM was bought.

To be eligible for the offers, send me an email with the invoice PDF/receipt as soon as one of the related packs is bought in artengame@yahoo.com.

Also everyone that bought PDM in December before the 15th, can PM the invoice here (or email it at artengame@yahoo.com) and i will make a special offer.

34. nasos_333

nasos_333

Big offer is ON !!!

The first 4 customers to buy Particle Dynamic Magic in the 15th of December, will get a free copy of GI Proxy !!! (vouchers).

The 15th is defined as the day that starts when Unity 24hour deal of the 15th starts on the Unity Asset Store (and ends when this offer ends). It is about 6 in the morning California time. Or to put it another way, the offer starts when the upcoming Monday's 24hour deal starts in Unity Asset Store.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  35. nasos_333

nasos_333

36. nasos_333

nasos_333

37. nasos_333

nasos_333

Dont forget to take advantage of the above offer whan buying one of the PDM packs !!!

Sky Master is a free gift for the 4 first customers that will reply here and send the invoice.

38. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

Hello Nasos 333 it seems that I am the first one of this Skymaster holiday offer, that I have bought your Advanced FX Creator, I could not buy it when it was on sale with 30% discount, but now I have bought it with normal price, but with the bundle is cheaper to buy both separate

I have already sent a message by PM to you with the Unity Asset Store order number, and also have sent an email with the PDF

I decided to buy both because I think that both are excellent and awesome and can make amazing things with them

Thanks very much for creating this awesome assets and thanks also for the holiday offer

I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015 and that you keep updating and growing with features the particles Magic and also could publish possible new products, and that on next year you sell A LOT of them.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  39. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi Claudio,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well and thank you for your kind words and wishes :)

I produced a voucher and have sent it in a PM. I hope you enjoy all the assets :)

Let me know if the voucher code worked ok.

40. nasos_333

nasos_333

A note for GI Proxy and Sky Master

The Advanced FX Creator contains GI Proxy without the Sky Master updates, so if both have to be in the same project, it is advised to install the Advanced FX Creator first and then Sky Master, in order to replace the GI Proxy files with the latest ones, that also support day/night cycle.

41. nasos_333

nasos_333

Free Particle Dynamic Magic vouchers !!!!

Free vouchers incoming :), first is out and more will come in the next hours, stay tuned !!!

Also all voucher owners may leave a review for Particle Dynamic Magic and grab a free Sky Master voucher as well !!!!

Email me at artengame@yahoo.com and post here too, to receive the PDM voucher. For Sky Master, post here the reviewer name that corresponds to the forum name and i will PM the SkyMaster voucher.

Sky Master free voucher with every PDM buy is also still going strong :) (one down, three to go), send me the invoice and i will PM a voucher for Sky Master. Please also leave a review for PDM, to help the pack grow faster :)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  42. Archania

Archania

That is awesome. That is great what your offering. You have some great stuff.

nasos_333 likes this.
  43. nasos_333

nasos_333

Thanks, i will have more offers soon :), as a big thanks to the community that supported and helped me develop these assets.

44. nasos_333

nasos_333

First voucher has been granded :) !!!, more will come in a few hours

Please post here and also email me at artengame@yahoo.com to send the voucher.

I will post here when the next one will be available.

45. nasos_333

nasos_333

Thanks :), i will email the code asap. Enjoy the pack. Also dont forget to leave a review and grab Sky Master free as well :)

46. nasos_333

nasos_333

2 vouchers remain, first come first served :)

47. superwendel

superwendel

Very nice of you to do. If any are remaining, I'd love a copy. Particle Dynamic Magic looks fantastic. Sent you an email.

48. Breyer

Breyer

Cool offerings ! ;) and nice effect i like them :)

49. nasos_333

nasos_333

All PDM vouchers have been given :).

With every PDM buy though for the next 3 packs will grab Sky Master vouchers !!!

Also new PDM reviews will get SkyMaster vouchers, while stock lasts

50. iamsam

iamsam

Wow cant believe I missed this :(, great asset by the way!!