Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Save $600 offer !✅] Particle Dynamic Magic URP -Advanced FX Framework (Decal, Particle, Spline, AI)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Hemath

Hemath

Hi!
    Really sorry that I packed the wrong script in the previous package. This one is correct, and the UI button can work. When clicking on the third button "start propagation", the warning message will raise. (And init directly when declareing can't solve the problem)

I have tested your scene. I find that you have already attached the components before entering play mode, but that is not what I want (T_T). I try to make a new particle system (only an empty gameobject attached with particle system) when clicking the button in the runtime, and make the new particle system start collision and propagation (attach related components to it and set proper parameters) when clicking other buttons, and the whole procedure are all implemented in code (that is already written in the new script I packed in the package), not in edit mode by hand.

By the way, I find if the gameobject mode in ParticlePropagationPDM is <enabled> in edit mode, then whether disable or enable ParticlePropagationPDM in runtime, it can both propagate "Gameobj"(the gameobject in this parameter, not the propagation particle)?

Thank you very, very much for helping me out! <3

Attached Files:

2. nasos_333

nasos_333

I see, though not sure what is the difference than just instantiate this full prefab and then tweak it and use it.

Why need to be all new for example ?

3. Hemath

Hemath

Hi~
    Is the "full prefab" means the whole system that includes: 1) a gameobject attached with a particle system and ParticleCollisionPDM, 2) a gameobject attached with another particle system and ParticlePropagationPDM, 3) a gameobject that will be instantiated on hit points, 4) an instantiated gameobject pool?

My reason for making everything new is that I'm trying to get full control of particles in play mode. Thus if everything can be made that will be of the highest priority. But if this really can not be implemented, maybe I will consider making full prefabs, like the whole system I mentioned. I'm thinking if I use this whole system to implement collision and propagation, what about if I also want the already existed particle to emit from a mesh or to make a spline? I will also need to make these "new" relevant components in runtime, right? Unless I make a huge prefab that includes all the function (and that is a little ridiculous anyhow?). In one word, if everything can be made that will be of the highest priority~

I also noticed you have mentioned that SKinnedPArticleEmit_StaticNonPrefab must be enabled in the editor, and that function maybe can not be made runtime? Do I understand correctly? And is there any function that can not be made runtime?

Thanks again... My thanks are running out of words, hahaha.

4. nasos_333

nasos_333

Something like these is possible, but will require specific scripting to get all working same time.

I have such an example script in the music transitions system, it essentially spreads various particles in various mesh-splines, and in decal like ways and can act as a base to see how to implement something like it.

For sure though this is not trivial, and depends a lot of what need to be done as is very case specific. The transitions script offers a sample of what could be a more global controller for that, but of course there is many other ways this could be implemented, so i can guide to something like that, but need to have very specific exact specs of what need to be done to help more.

I also think you can do anything basically as described, step by step and all in script, but this needs a lot of extra work and testing to see what extra might be needed and what to create and reference when and where. Generally would be easier to have a base system that works and toggle only the needed particle for example, having one big prefab with all needed particles disabled at first and enable each as needed, after reference it in the propagation scripts.

Some resets may also be needed in the script variables and maybe do the Start() as public and re-run it, if need the effects to restart from zero each time.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
  5. Hemath

Hemath

Get it! It will be a lot of help if you can tell me which function can not be made runtime at the bottom (or all functions can be made in theory, just need huge extra work? I want to make sure~)

It's 2 a.m. here and I have to go to rest now. zZZZ
    I will digest your suggestion tomorrow... and THANKS!

6. nasos_333

nasos_333

I guess all can be used at run time, the extra work depends on which and what need to be done

7. Hemath

Hemath

Hi nasos~

I'm following your suggestion to make prefabs. And now I have trouble when using SKinnedPArticleEmit_StaticNonPrefab.

You have mentioned in the documation that this effect must first be enabled in the editor, but though I did this, the particle seemed still not to work well after I hit play -- the particle just emitted like a tiny tail.
    upload_2021-7-4_2-6-41.png
    Then still in play mode, if I click on the gameobject with the particle component in the hierarchy, the particle would act correctly (though I don't know why). But if I build the scene into .exe, the particle in .exe still emitted like a tiny tail.

Here is the test scene (I also want to upload the exe file, but sadly 19.2MB is already too large to upload). A thousand thanks for your help!

Attached Files:

8. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

What is the purpose of the effect, need to emit from the skinned mesh for example ?

9. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

I found the issue, in newer Unity seems initialization of particle is bit different, so i did some changes and seem to work now, i will send in PM asap and let me know if works

10. Hemath

Hemath

Yes, I want to emit from the skinned mesh, and I'm using Unity 2020.1.
    Thanks for your quick reply! You're awesome! It will be updated in a new version and I should download the package in the unity asset store, right? Waiting for the new version~

11. nasos_333

nasos_333

I sent a patch to test it, install it and let me know if works, i sent in PM in the forum here.

12. nasos_333

nasos_333

Particle Dynamic Magic v2.6 has been released at the Unity Asset Store !!!
    (Advanced FX Creator has also been upgraded with the Particle Dynamic Magic v2.6)

Particle Dynamic Magic v2.6
    - Fixed an issue with one of the skinned mesh emission scripts, where particles would not appear in build.
    - Added particle flow on spline system
    - Added new demo scenes (Wild Fires, Skinned mesh emission, Particle Flow on Spline and Music particles)
    - Added Beta of new GPU particle system, this is experimental and TBD if kept in its current state and also is in heavy development, so use with care.
    - Added Beta of the new 3D Fluids module
    - Added demo of the v3.0 Beta of the system with the GPU Particles and Fluids

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  13. look001

look001

Particles look very nice! How can I get a -87% reduced price? Should i write you a PM? Also I don't understand the upgrade guide. If I buy Global Illumination Proxy, can I upgrade for 15$ to Sky Master Ultimate and then to Particle Dynamic Magic 2 for 20$? So in the end Sky Master Ultimate and PDM2 is only 40$? That sounds too good to be true :D Please clarify this for me. Thank you so much for your asset, they are wonderful!

14. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

There is currently a general offers period, that is why is indeed too good, but is true :)

You can buy Global Illumination Proxy, then upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $30, then to Advanced FX Creator for only $9 (-87%), for total of 29+30+9 = $68 for all

But since GI Proxy is included in Sky Master ULTIMATE, i would suggest to get Ethereal that is on -50% discount at $39, then upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $15, then to Advanced FX Creator for $9, for total of 39+15+9 = $63 for all

From the Sky system can also upgrade to InfiniGRASS for $15 and to InfiniTREE for $9.

Note that to enable upgrade prices, must do the purchases in a separate orders after have the upgrade from asset in your library, e.g. after have Ethereal can buy the sky, after have the sky, then can put InfiniGRASS, InfiniTREE & Advanced FX Creator in same order and all will have the discount price.

15. nasos_333

nasos_333

Particle Dynamic Magic v2.6c has been released at the Unity Asset Store !!

v2.6c
    - Uploaded using Unity 2019.4.22f1
    - Fixed few legacy related issues in the older demos in the Scenes folder, now will not produce the Legacy particle and GUI removal warnings in Unity 2019 and above.
    - Added new Main Demo for Particle Dynamic Magic with more effects included

16. nasos_333

nasos_333

Performance of the new GPU particles and fluids WIP systems. This is on my 5 years old DELL laptop (1050GTX)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
  17. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
  18. nasos_333

nasos_333

Added new spline based Rune system and showcase hard edges in spline module.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
  19. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: May 5, 2022
  20. nasos_333

nasos_333

- Particle Dynamic Magic URP ULTIMATE v1.1 is now released !!! -
    New features:
    - Added new URP specific effects (water falls and effects, explosions)
    - Added new volumetric lit particles, variant with local lights requires Unity 2021 and above
    - Finalized conversion of the new v3.0 GPU particle opaque shader
    - Added the base for GPU particle interaction with objects (Currently radial push is implemented)
    - Added sample of fire and ice propagation and registration and interaction with objects
    - Added new lighting system
    - Added URP refractive ice shader.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  21. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
  22. nasos_333

nasos_333

Oceanis URP Pro Water Framework

LUMINA voxel based Real Time Global Illumination

InfiniGRASS Vegetation Creation and GPU Based Optimization

ORION Space Scene Generation Framework

Sky Master UTLIMATE URP - HDRP - SRP

GIBLION Anime Scene Creation

July 2022 ARTnGAME Offers - Limited Time!!!

ORION can be upgraded from Sky Master UTLIMATE for only $19 - Save $100
    Ivy Studio can be upgraded from Sky Master UTLIMATE for only $15 - Save $24
    Advanced FX Creator can be upgraded from Sky Master UTLIMATE for $15 - Save $54
    InfiniTREE can be upgraded from Sky Master UTLIMATE for only $15 - Save $44
    InfiniGRASS can be upgraded from Sky Master UTLIMATE for only $15 - Save $44
    InfiniRIVER can be upgraded from Sky Master UTLIMATE for only $15 - Save $61
    Particle Dynamic Magic URP ULTIMATE is upgradable from Sky Master ULT for $15
    Oceanis URP Pro Water Framework can be upgraded from Sky Master ULTIMATE for $15.

LUMINA voxel based Real Time Global Illumination can be upgraded from Sky Master ULTIMATE for $19 !!

GIBLION is now on -75% Personal Sale until 1st August !!! and can be upgraded from Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $14.5 - Save $60+

Enjoy :)
    ARTnGame - Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Youtube - Reddit

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
  23. saulmcentee

saulmcentee

Hi, does the new Particle Dynamic Magic URP ULTIMATE asset have any Playmaker actions?
    Thanks.

24. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, the system does not have connections to Playmaker.

25. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
  26. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
  27. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  28. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: May 30, 2023
  29. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Mar 1, 2023
  30. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE November Offers !
    InfiniTREE PRO is now released at the Unity Asset Store at -50% Discount and is currently a $5 upgrade from InfiniTREE and a $15 upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE or InfiniGRASS !

LAST DAY of the SALE !!!!

Sky Master ULTIMATE is on big discount, buy InfiniTREE PRO for $29 and upgrade for $19 to Sky Master ULTIMATE for total $48 (versus $69 normal price) !

InfiniGRASS, GIBLION, LUMINA GI, InfiniRIVER, ORION, Particle Dynamic Magic URP and Oceanis are are now discounted to only $19 when upgrading from Sky Master ULTIMATE !

ARTnGame - Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Youtube - Reddit - Asset Store

31. nasos_333

nasos_333

ARTnGAME November Offers !

Sky Master ULTIMATE, InfiniGRASS, ORION, InfiniRIVER, InfiniCLOUD, Ethereal and GIBLION are now on -50% discount in Unity Black Friday sale !!

The new Environment Building Bundle is now released at the Unity Asset Store !!!

The bundle is currently at -50% discount ($230 vs $460 normal price) !

Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade for a premium further discount at only $99.
    Save more than $600 on ARTnGAME assets.

ARTnGame - Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Youtube - Reddit - Asset Store

32. nasos_333

nasos_333

3D fluids work on entering the volumes, multiple volumes occlusion using scene depth.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2023
  33. nasos_333

nasos_333

Upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE to Environment Building Bundle for $99 and save $600 on ARTnGAME assets !

If register in ARTnGAME YouTube can also have a custom offer of upgrading from Sky Master ULTIMATE to the Bundle for only $90 on request, post here the YouTube name to get the offer !!!!

(New offers - Upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE to Environment Building Bundle for $99 and save $600 on ARTnGAME assets!)

34. nasos_333

nasos_333

May 2023 Massive limited time upgrade discounts sale for the following assets:
    Ethereal URP - Volumetric Lighting & Fog (https://u3d.as/2jQH)
    LUMINA GI HDRP: Real-Time Voxel Global Illumination (https://u3d.as/2UEC)
    InfiniRIVER - Fluid based water simulator (https://u3d.as/2Gps)
    InfiniCLOUD HDRP-URP (https://u3d.as/1CF6)
    LIQUA: Volumetric Fluids (https://u3d.as/2YDU)
    Ivy Studio - Procedural vine generation (https://u3d.as/2NnL)
    Toon Effects Maker URP - Anime (https://u3d.as/328f)
    Advanced FX Creator (https://u3d.as/9xk)

Particle Dynamic Magic URP ULTIMATE - Decals, Particles, Radiosity & Splines (https://u3d.as/2QYb)
    Oceanis URP Pro Water (https://u3d.as/2REH)

If own any ARTnGAME assets, especially Sky Master ULTIMATE 2021, ORION, LUMINA and InfiniGRASS can check inside the above asset pages for massive direct upgrade discounts.

Environment Building Bundle is now on -60% Personal Sale until 9th May ($180 vs $460) !

Sky Master ULTIMATE 2021 has been released at the Unity Asset Store and is now on -50% Initial Release Discount, also a $9 upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE !

Also upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE 2021 to Environment Building Bundle for only $69 and save $600.

35. nasos_333

nasos_333

Particle Dynamic Magic URP ULTIMATE v1.2b is now released at the Unity Asset Store!

Particle Dynamic Magic URP ULTIMATE v1.2b

- Moved the convert prefab materials to URP script to Editor folder, so it does not create an issue when building the game.

ARTnGAME Offers - May 2023:
    Sky Master ULTIMATE is now on -50% discount in Unity Spring Sale !
    Upgrades to
    Sky Master ULTIMATE 2021 asset for $5.
    Also upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE 2021 to the Environment Building Bundle for only $89, limited time!
    Environment Building Bundle is now on -75% Personal Sale ! (More info)

36. nasos_333

nasos_333

Particle Dynamic Magic URP ULTIMATE v1.3.4 is now released at the Unity Asset Store!

Particle Dynamic Magic URP ULTIMATE v1.3.4 (Major Update)
    - Adapted the system to the new Unity 2021.3.24 LTS
    - Fixed an issue in the shooter demo where the camera would not move with the player.

Sky Master ULTIMATE, ORION and GIBLION are now on -50% discount in Unity World Building Sale !

Sky Master ULTIMATE can be upgraded to Sky Master ULTIMATE 2021 for $5.
    Sky Master ULTIMATE 2021 can upgrade to the Environment Building Bundle for only $89 for a limited time !