Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Oculus Quest - OpenXR error XR_ERROR_SPACE_COMPONENT_NOT_SUPPORTED_FB in Mixed Reality

Discussion in 'VR' started by fifafeefif, Sep 14, 2023.

1. fifafeefif

fifafeefif

Hi, I am getting spammed by the following error after I load a mixed reality scene (room) via the OVRSceneManager.cs in a build:

[XRCMD][failure] [XR_ERROR_SPACE_COMPONENT_NOT_SUPPORTED_FB]: xrLocateSpace(*(XrSpace*)space, baseSpace, ToXrTime(GetTimeInSeconds()), &spaceLocation), arvr/projects/integrations/OVRPlugin/Src/Util/CompositorOpenXR.cpp:11311 (arvr/projects/integrations/OVRPlugin/Src\Util/CompositorOpenXR.h:318)

The mixed Reality room seems to load fine (mostly), and I am able to localize all anchors, but android logcat is being spammed by the error.

Not sure it's related, but also getting this error often:

AnchorManagerHelpers: The tracked root node uuids are different?! 0efe69dd-c03e-a729-a4b2-3108ac493f34 - 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000

Any ideas how to get rid of the error, please? Thank you.

Unity 2021.3.25f1, Oculus integration v56.0, OpenXR Plugin 1.7.0, Oculus XR Plugin 3.3.0
    Quest 2 and Quest Pro

Jonas-Weber likes this.
  2. Jonas-Weber

Jonas-Weber

Got The same Problem. Could you fix it?

3. JDawg666

JDawg666

I'm suddenly getting this error when attempting to load the Scene Model. It seems to be related to the recent v60 Quest update, as we haven't changed anything about the scene model loader for a while.

4. Deltigre

Deltigre

Unity Technologies

This seems to be an error from an internal call to xrGetSpaceComponentStatusFB - I would follow up with your post on the Meta forums and potentially contact developer support or submit an issue if you don't get traction.

5. FlorianBuchholzFIT

FlorianBuchholzFIT

The issue still remains btw, and there is no answer from meta or solution online. So if you found one, please post something about it. Did it work with Version 59?

6. FlorianBuchholzFIT

FlorianBuchholzFIT

The reason is the "Vive Business Streaming" software. It interferes with the OpenXR software, which then causes that issue in OVR.

Uninstalling that Software on the system solves the issue.