Search Unity

Oculus Integration Errors in Unity 2019.2.0b4

Discussion in 'VR' started by A1A_PW, Jun 5, 2019.

1. A1A_PW

A1A_PW

I created a new project and enabled the VR settings for Oculus only. Everything works great including the headset to this point. I then go to the asset store->Download->Import the latest version of "Oculus Integration".

I have 122 errors where it doesn't recognize Unity functions. Can someone please let me know if this happens to them and suggest a way to fix it.
    upload_2019-6-5_14-14-55.png

2. A1A_PW

A1A_PW

Alright, I really hope other oculus users will find this.

How to resolve:
    Open Visual Studio Project
    Follow this guide to add a reference: https://stackoverflow.com/questions...l-studio-2017-when-using-with-unity-3d-need-n

*Note: the dll to add reference too is Unity.ugui.dll
    *Paste Unity.ugui.dll in the Plugins folder while follow directions
    *Browse to this location to add the reference: C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\Documents\3dlp-PC Build\3dlp\Library\ScriptAssemblies\Unity.ugui.dll

After the reference is added, it will compile and prompt you to update your version. Say yes. Unity will close and reopen. If the errors come back, re-add the reference. This time it will appear unchecked in the browser window. Just re-check it.

Any comments and questions are welcome.

3. A1A_PW

A1A_PW

This fixed the error, but does not allow Unity to make a PC Build. Instead of the above add "Unity.ugui" to references in the Oculus.VR.asmdef file. This is in your Assets/Oculus folder
    upload_2019-6-12_13-6-32.png

Captain_Breadbeard likes this.
  4. Captain_Breadbeard

Captain_Breadbeard

100% this. This helped me so much. Thank you!