Search Unity

Oculus Go Store - Beta testing of the app

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Serhii-Horun, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Serhii-Horun

Serhii-Horun

Hi everyone!
    I have uploaded my app to alpha and beta channels for Oculus Go. Then I added another account as "Developer" role. Then I run my Oculus go linked to Developer account, switch to "developer" home view. After that I see the application, but it is not available.
    It said me this message like this : "This app is not availbe for install. It's available only for testers and developers!"
    But I use developer account!!!
    How to make beta test, like TestFlight on ios, but for Oculus Go.
    Thanks for help!!!

2. JoeStrout

JoeStrout

It has nothing to do with whether you're using a developer account. The beta testers are those who are added to the Beta channel.

Or to put it a little more clearly: to be able to access the app, you must be added to some channel in the Manage Builds page of your Oculus dashboard. Just click the little "+" button next to the appropriate channel, fill in the email address used with the Oculus account you want to have access, and submit. The user will get an email from Oculus at that address, containing a link they click to accept the invitation. Then they can download the app on their Go.

upload_2019-2-10_14-52-0.png

P.S. Be sure to check out the GOmmunity Discord server; you'll find a lot of Go devs, and even more players, always happy to help there.

gjf and Serhii-Horun like this.
  3. Serhii-Horun

Serhii-Horun

MAAAAAN!!!!
    Thank you a lot!!!!!!