Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Object keep static when trying to run sample scene.

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by wanglibin, Feb 4, 2021.

1. wanglibin

wanglibin

Hi,
    I tried to run the Tiny3d scene, the scene materials show right. However, when runing, the object kept static instand of rotating, and keeping log 0,0. I run other tiny projects, same proformance. I think I miss some setup step. Please tell me if you know.

0 0
    UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    Unity.Tiny.Debug:LogOutputString(FixedString4096) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.tiny@0.32.0-preview.54/Unity.Tiny.Core/Debug.cs:220)
    Unity.Tiny.Debug:LogRelease(FixedString4096) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.tiny@0.32.0-preview.54/Unity.Tiny.Core/Debug.cs:110)
    Unity.Tiny.Debug:LogRelease(Object) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.tiny@0.32.0-preview.54/Unity.Tiny.Core/Debug.cs:105)
    Unity.Tiny.Debug:Log(Object) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.tiny@0.32.0-preview.54/Unity.Tiny.Core/Debug.cs:168)
    Unity.Tiny.Hybrid.HybridInputSystem:OnUpdate() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.tiny@0.32.0-preview.54/Unity.Tiny.Input.Hybrid/InputHybrid.cs:113)
    Unity.Entities.SystemBase:Update() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.entities@0.17.0-preview.41/Unity.Entities/SystemBase.cs:400)
    Unity.Entities.ComponentSystemGroup:UpdateAllSystems() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.entities@0.17.0-preview.41/Unity.Entities/ComponentSystemGroup.cs:472)
    Unity.Entities.ComponentSystemGroup:OnUpdate() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.entities@0.17.0-preview.41/Unity.Entities/ComponentSystemGroup.cs:417)
    Unity.Entities.ComponentSystem:Update() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.entities@0.17.0-preview.41/Unity.Entities/ComponentSystem.cs:114)
    Unity.Entities.DummyDelegateWrapper:TriggerUpdate() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.entities@0.17.0-preview.41/Unity.Entities/ScriptBehaviourUpdateOrder.cs:333)

2. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

How are you running the Tiny3d scene?
    We don't support playmode so you need to build and run from the build assets