Search Unity

object display problem

Discussion in 'Immediate Mode GUI (IMGUI)' started by YeeHoran, Jun 12, 2018.

1. YeeHoran

YeeHoran

Dear everyone,

I create a "samplemenu" script to control the "sampleGame" script to begin performing. As a beginning, I add a "start" button in the samplemenu script,after I click the "start" button, the "sampleGame" script will begin to run. Since I need the "star prefab" as an object to be drawn in the "sampleGame", I add this "star prefab" in the hierarchy, so when I start performing the "samplemenu" script, there always is an "star prefab" displayed on the screen, like the following. But this is dirty, how can I make the "star" not be displayed,please?
    upload_2018-6-12_13-12-28.png

2. Johannski

Johannski

Hi and welcome to the forum.

This is actually the wrong subforum you posted to (It is about editor extension and the old UI system that is still used in the editor).
    As for your question: If you disable a game object, it is not visible. You can also work with multiple scenes, but I guess that is a bit too advanced right now. I would recommend watching a few tutorials from unity and looking at their sample projects. This will give you a good idea on how a simple loop looks like.

3. YeeHoran

YeeHoran

Thank you for your reply!