Search Unity

Question Object Detection with HoloLens 2

Discussion in 'AR' started by GenGem7, May 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GenGem7

GenGem7

Hello there, I'm new to Unity and HoloLens 2.

For my project I have to creat a Unity project performing object detection by using HoloLens 2 and open source libraries (YOLO, Tensorflow, idk...) and not the FreePlans of Azure or Vuforia. I used to create ML models using TensorFlow 2 and Keras from Python and now I'm a bit disorientated... Any suggestion about how to start, tutorial that I can follow to get in touch with it?

Just another detail: I have 3D CAD models of the object that I have to detect.

pushp_ncrtc likes this.
  2. TheHeftyCoder

TheHeftyCoder

If these libraries are not available in any way in Unity, you have to write your code in your preferred language and then compile it to work as a native plugin for Unity. It is by no means easy for a beginner and might take long depending on the language and your compilation environment.

I wish you luck! Keep me updated!

Keywords to search : Native plugins, .dll, .so, dynamic linking

andyb-unity likes this.
  3. andyb-unity

andyb-unity

Unity Technologies

4. Casperrist

Casperrist

Hello, I have an HoloLens 2 which I need to sell. Do you know, where could I sell it and to who? I can’t sell it in ebay or amazon in my country. (Used few times, almost brand new, no scratches or scars, with the original case and charger)
    If so, please contact me through email: juusokarkkainen02@gmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.