Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

NWH Vehicle Physics 2

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by NWHCoding, Apr 8, 2020.

?

What would you like to see implemented next?

Poll closed Feb 12, 2023.
  1. FMOD sound module

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tracked vehicles

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Softbody wheels

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  4. Something else (mention in the thread)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

You can disable the suspension / wheels by either disabling WheelControllers or setting the spring and damper values to 0.

2. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

Engine jitter? Not sure I understand.

3. isNewBird

isNewBird

My own vehicle needs suspension.The value passed to the AI requires a vehicle position that has not been altered by suspension

4. isNewBird

isNewBird

I'm terribly sorry. I can't express myself clearly.

What I want to say is where my car stops after it starts.It also has a slight jitter, may I ask where this jitter comes from?

5. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

Could you not just use the X and Z value of the vehicle position then and ignore the Y?

6. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

This will happen for about the same reasons why it would happen in real world, mostly clutch adjustment. If the automatic clutch is set to release too fast it can stall the engine. However, default values and/or VehicleSetupWizard should not cause this.
    I would also check that everything about the vehicle scale and rotation is correct as this is a very common cause of many issues: http://nwhvehiclephysics.com/doku.php/Setup/FixingModelRotation#Checking_Rotation

7. isNewBird

isNewBird

What if the vehicle climbs the hill? The y value has changed. 0.0

8. isNewBird

isNewBird

That's the question. I'm gonna go try and adjust the clutch.

Thank you very much

9. JeyP4

JeyP4

NWH vehicle physics contains a very nice vehicle prefab, it would be an awesome value addition to it if there is a linking component (scripts) available to connect it with LGSVL. As LGSVL is becoming popular in the autonomous vehicle simulation field. LGSVL is using the default unity wheel collider. Linking NWH and LGSVL would advertise NWH on a larger scale.

10. TokyoWarfareProject

TokyoWarfareProject

looks like its dead project:
    "
    LG has made the difficult decision to suspend active development of SVL Simulator, as of January 1, 2022."

NWHCoding likes this.
  11. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

I try to make the assets easily adaptable to AI and other modifications and as such it is quite easy to implement standard AI with NVP2. As for LGSVL, I have not heard of it, and as TokyoWarfareProject above mentioned it seems to be getting out of development. Since I simply can not afford to support every third party package out there (and keep that compatibility reliably through updates) I will not be adding official support.

12. JeyP4

JeyP4

Thank you for replying.

13. Willbkool_FPCS

Willbkool_FPCS

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me. I'm using the original UFPS and it works fine until I add NWH Vehicle Physics 2. Then my character starts to spin and won't stop. I'm using Unity 2020.3.26. Is there anything in NWH VP2 that could be causing this? I was thinking that it might be the input control as it has changed some, but don't know where to start. Any help is appreciated.

14. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

NVP2 uses separate input through InputSystem or InputManager (depending which one you set up, InputSystem is default) so it should not overwrite anything already present.
    Maybe UFPS is having issues with InputSystem? Or otherwise just try to re-import both assets as botched import is usually the cause of many issues.

Willbkool_FPCS likes this.
  15. eddyjohnson3

eddyjohnson3

Hey there,

I'm working on a project using NWH VP2 and I have got 2 issues right now that I can not solve:

1)The Demo semi truck and trailer is working fine, but I am unable to get the same results with my custom vehicles/trailers. I have set up the trailer and trailer hitch modules, with attachment points, but the trailer is not being detected. At this point I can not find any difference between the demo vehicles and my own setup. Is there any extra settings somewhere that are omitted in the manual?
    2)Again something that works fine on demo vehicles but not on my custom vehicles. If I try to add another differential and want to set it up, under "Output To" I have only one WheelController available - just the FL wheel.

I don't get any error messages and Vehicles are working fine during Play. Is there something I have missed or is this just some weird bug?

16. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

Hello,
    1) I would check if there are any tags present on the demo trailer. There were some changes over time so I do not remember if these are still present but at one point tags were used to determine which trailer type can be attached to which vehicle.
    2) Under the output you will see all the wheels assigned under WheelGroups (PWR tab). If the wheel is assigned there, it will also be under the dropdown. There is no filtering of components in that list so if it exists within Powertrain it will be available in the dropdown.

17. speedy19802

speedy19802

Hallo . Ich versuche, eine Reifentemperatur zu implementieren. wenn der Reifen kalt ist und durch Reibung heiß wird. und nachdem der Härtegrad abnimmt und die Haftung verliert. Haben Sie einen Ansatz für mich, wie ich das am besten umsetze, danke

18. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

Actually, quite simple. You can use the slip and force coefficients on the WheelController to adjust the tire properties relative to the baseline, in this case tire friction profile. So if you set the force coefficient of lateral friction to 1.1, it will mean that friction will be 10% higher than the starting value. You can then make an AnimationCurve where you plot the tire temperature vs. force coefficient and apply that to the WheelController.
    And to increase the temperature of the tire you can use the slip values of WheelController as the more slip there is, more temperature gets generated.

19. speedy19802

speedy19802

Danke für die schnelle Antwort ich werde es so versuchen

20. colin_young

colin_young

Is it possible to provide input to the vehicle through scripting, not player input? And, is it possible to have multiple vehicles being controlled independently? I'd like to be able to drive vehicles in my scene under programmatic control, e.g. self-driving. I've tried adding this controller to a couple vehicles and what ends up happening is both are being drive the same way, i.e. the same inputs are being used for both.

21. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

Yes, of course it is possible to manually assign input to vehicles, here are the docs on it: http://nwhvehiclephysics.com/doku.php/Setup/Input#Scripting
    You pretty much just set the
    vehicleController.input.AutoSettable = false;
    and then set the input, e.g.:
    vehicleController.input.Throttle = myValue;

You can also add your own InputProvider by inheriting the InputProviderBase.

As for the second question - there is only one set of input bindings. So throttle is by default 'W' and any vehicle that is awake and has auto settable input will get it from the available input providers in the scene (these can also be combined).
    If you are planning to make a local multiplayer game with e.g. 4 controllers then some modification to the InputSystem will be necessary. One way to do it would be to add player index to each InputProvider instance and make the vehicle check if the index matches to its index when retrieving input.

colin_young and Willbkool_FPCS like this.
  22. colin_young

colin_young

Thanks! I must have read through that too quickly. I was sure I had seen something about scripted control before, but couldn't find it. That looks like it will also get me started on my second question also. I want to be able to script several vehicles independently. Eventually. First I'll need to make sure I can successfully drive one vehicle by scripting.

23. YUELIANGXIAOGOU

YUELIANGXIAOGOU

Hi! how could i use a negative "Vertical" input just to brake?while use another combined input like"upArrow + R" instead to back my car?I checked the documentation and find a "Reverse type" in transmission setting page but i couldn't find it in my project.any fix suggestions?

24. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

There are separate Throttle/Brake inputs. The 'Vertical' is just there so it is easier to control the vehicle from external scripts (essentially using just 2 axis). The throttle and brake inputs are separate and each can only do what it says. If using InputSystem you can re-assign the inputs to use modifiers in the VehicleInputActions file.

25. YUELIANGXIAOGOU

YUELIANGXIAOGOU

I think that's the question ,i'll go creat my own InputSystem instead.
    thanks,that's very help

26. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

You do not need to create anything. Just use
    vehicleController.input.Brakes
    and
    vehicleController.input.Throttle

instead of
    vehicleController.input.Vertical

27. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

New demo scene for steering wheel input, configured for Logitech G2X wheels, is up: Demo Downloads [NWH Vehicle Physics 2 Documentation]

Demo Downloads [NWH Vehicle Physics 2 Documentation]

Note that the demo is not intended for keyboard use since all the input smoothing has been removed.

28. dajibeast

dajibeast

upload_2022-3-22_14-51-21.png

trying out the demo scene and I'm getting this error when ever I try opening the Vehicle Controller tab anyone know how to fix?

29. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

I believe you already contacted me through Discord and I mentioned doing a clean import, especially if the demo scene is not working. To do this just remove the NWH folder and import the asset again.

30. dajibeast

dajibeast

the problem persists after deleting folder and importing again. and no I don't own discord. it was fine until I upgraded to unity ver. 2021.2.16f1.

31. creat327

creat327

any updates on motorbikes?

32. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

Yes, I am looking to include the progress so far as a beta in the asset. It is definitely not finished but I figured that since it is a free addition it can not hurt.

creat327 likes this.
  33. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

Any errors? I will try with that version and see what might be happening. So far it seems like it is somehow related to ReorderableList if it is related to the other customer's issue.

34. dajibeast

dajibeast

here is a short video of the problem
    i would just go back but i forgot to make a backup :(

35. creat327

creat327

please please please release :)

36. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

Yes, that is the same issue as the other customer. I am trying to reproduce it now but my package manager decided to simply not work at all so I am reinstalling everything. Should be fairly easy to fix once I get it reproed.
    Sorry for the complications. It is just interesting that the code in question has not been changed for over a year and two bug reports pop up within two days. This indicates that someting Unity did broke things but this is not the first time I am fixing the editor after Unity update :D

37. dajibeast

dajibeast

So I opened a new project and imported all my assets over and it looked like it was fixed for a while but after closing out of unity to go to lunch after relaunching the error came back.

38. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

I have just fixed the issue and will PM you the new NUI script.

I have fixed the issue by using the default list property drawer since the ReorderableList is default since Unity 2020 and there is no longer need for custom ReorderableList implementations. This should increase performance somewhat and looks almost identical to the previous implementation (not to mention being way less buggy):

There was a change somewhere in Unity that broke the drawer with the last Unity update (or two).

39. dajibeast

dajibeast

Thank you so much :) works like a charm

40. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

Changes in the new update. Should be available within a few hours:

v1.7.6

24/03/2022
    • Added Monza demo to the SteeringWheel package with the FFB fully set up. Also added SteeringWheelInputProvider Logitech G29 prefab for easier setup.
    • Removed “Freeze While Asleep”. Use “Freeze While Idle” instead.
    • Removed deprecated camera scripts (CameraFollow, CameraOnboard) that were replaced with the universal CameraMouseDrag ~year ago. This means that all the cameras in the demo scene can now be moved/rotated.
    • CameraMouseDrag now targets Transform instead of Vehicle making it usable outside of the asset.
    • Values given by 'Calculate Inertia' are now ~50% higher which gives a better feel to the vehicles.
    • Fixed memory leak caused by skidmark meshes and materials not being disposed of properly.
    • Fixed ReorderableList not working properly in the latest versions of Unity 2021 and 2022.
    • Fixed TransmissionWhine not working.
    • Fixed sound settings not being applied to the wheel sound components.
    • Demo scene tweaks (added vehicle info, sound adjustments, semi truck suspended cab, etc.).
    • Minor bugs and fixes and changes.

41. colin_young

colin_young

After updating to 1.7.6 (clean install - deleted NWH folder and reimported) and Unity from 2020.3.13f1 to 2020.3.31f1 I am no longer able to view or edit the vehicle script in the inspector. I believe the ground detection asset is causing the problem. As soon as I try to add that to the controller my log is immediately filled with errors and the inspector view is corrupted. Additionally if I create a new GroundDetection asset and select it, or select one of the included ones, the console log is filled with errors:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Retrieving array element that was out of bounds
    2. UnityEditor.SerializedProperty:GetArrayElementAtIndex (int)
    3. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer/<>c__DisplayClass58_0:<ReorderableList>b__2 (int) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:865)
    4. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    5. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    6. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    7. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer:ReorderableList (string,string,bool,bool,System.Type,single) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    8. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor:OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    9. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor:OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    10. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    12. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    13. UnityEditor.PropertyHandler.GetHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/ScriptAttributeGUI/PropertyHandler.cs:300)
    14. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeightInternal (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:6607)
    15. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:7943)
    16. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer+<>c__DisplayClass58_0.<ReorderableList>b__2 (System.Int32 index) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:867)
    17. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    18. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    19. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    20. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer.ReorderableList (System.String propertyName, System.String label, System.Boolean draggable, System.Boolean showAddRemoveButtons, System.Type baseType, System.Single elementSpacing) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    21. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor.OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    22. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    23. UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass59_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/External/MirroredPackageSources/com.unity.ui/Editor/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:546)
    24. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
    26. Retrieving array element that was out of bounds
    27. UnityEditor.SerializedProperty:GetArrayElementAtIndex (int)
    28. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer/<>c__DisplayClass58_0:<ReorderableList>b__2 (int) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:865)
    29. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    30. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    31. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    32. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer:ReorderableList (string,string,bool,bool,System.Type,single) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    33. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor:OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    34. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor:OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    35. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    37. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    38. UnityEditor.PropertyHandler.GetHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/ScriptAttributeGUI/PropertyHandler.cs:300)
    39. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeightInternal (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:6607)
    40. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:7943)
    41. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer+<>c__DisplayClass58_0.<ReorderableList>b__2 (System.Int32 index) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:867)
    42. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    43. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    44. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    45. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer.ReorderableList (System.String propertyName, System.String label, System.Boolean draggable, System.Boolean showAddRemoveButtons, System.Type baseType, System.Single elementSpacing) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    46. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor.OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    47. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    48. UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass59_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/External/MirroredPackageSources/com.unity.ui/Editor/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:546)
    49. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
    51. Retrieving array element that was out of bounds
    52. UnityEditor.SerializedProperty:GetArrayElementAtIndex (int)
    53. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer/<>c__DisplayClass58_0:<ReorderableList>b__2 (int) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:865)
    54. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    55. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    56. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    57. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer:ReorderableList (string,string,bool,bool,System.Type,single) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    58. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor:OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    59. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor:OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    60. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    62. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    63. UnityEditor.PropertyHandler.GetHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/ScriptAttributeGUI/PropertyHandler.cs:300)
    64. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeightInternal (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:6607)
    65. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:7943)
    66. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer+<>c__DisplayClass58_0.<ReorderableList>b__2 (System.Int32 index) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:867)
    67. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    68. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    69. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    70. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer.ReorderableList (System.String propertyName, System.String label, System.Boolean draggable, System.Boolean showAddRemoveButtons, System.Type baseType, System.Single elementSpacing) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    71. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor.OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    72. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    73. UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass59_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/External/MirroredPackageSources/com.unity.ui/Editor/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:546)
    74. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
    76. Retrieving array element that was out of bounds
    77. UnityEditor.SerializedProperty:GetArrayElementAtIndex (int)
    78. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer/<>c__DisplayClass58_0:<ReorderableList>b__2 (int) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:865)
    79. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    80. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    81. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    82. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer:ReorderableList (string,string,bool,bool,System.Type,single) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    83. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor:OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    84. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor:OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    85. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    87. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    88. UnityEditor.PropertyHandler.GetHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/ScriptAttributeGUI/PropertyHandler.cs:300)
    89. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeightInternal (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:6607)
    90. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:7943)
    91. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer+<>c__DisplayClass58_0.<ReorderableList>b__2 (System.Int32 index) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:867)
    92. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    93. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    94. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    95. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer.ReorderableList (System.String propertyName, System.String label, System.Boolean draggable, System.Boolean showAddRemoveButtons, System.Type baseType, System.Single elementSpacing) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    96. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor.OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    97. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    98. UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass59_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/External/MirroredPackageSources/com.unity.ui/Editor/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:546)
    99. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
    101. Retrieving array element that was out of bounds
    102. UnityEditor.SerializedProperty:GetArrayElementAtIndex (int)
    103. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer/<>c__DisplayClass58_0:<ReorderableList>b__2 (int) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:865)
    104. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    105. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    106. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    107. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer:ReorderableList (string,string,bool,bool,System.Type,single) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    108. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor:OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    109. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor:OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    110. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    112. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    113. UnityEditor.PropertyHandler.GetHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/ScriptAttributeGUI/PropertyHandler.cs:300)
    114. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeightInternal (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:6607)
    115. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:7943)
    116. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer+<>c__DisplayClass58_0.<ReorderableList>b__2 (System.Int32 index) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:867)
    117. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    118. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    119. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    120. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer.ReorderableList (System.String propertyName, System.String label, System.Boolean draggable, System.Boolean showAddRemoveButtons, System.Type baseType, System.Single elementSpacing) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    121. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor.OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    122. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    123. UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass59_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/External/MirroredPackageSources/com.unity.ui/Editor/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:546)
    124. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
    126. Retrieving array element that was out of bounds
    127. UnityEditor.SerializedProperty:GetArrayElementAtIndex (int)
    128. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer/<>c__DisplayClass58_0:<ReorderableList>b__2 (int) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:865)
    129. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    130. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    131. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    132. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer:ReorderableList (string,string,bool,bool,System.Type,single) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    133. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor:OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    134. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor:OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    135. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    137. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    138. UnityEditor.PropertyHandler.GetHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/ScriptAttributeGUI/PropertyHandler.cs:300)
    139. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeightInternal (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:6607)
    140. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:7943)
    141. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer+<>c__DisplayClass58_0.<ReorderableList>b__2 (System.Int32 index) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:867)
    142. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    143. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    144. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    145. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer.ReorderableList (System.String propertyName, System.String label, System.Boolean draggable, System.Boolean showAddRemoveButtons, System.Type baseType, System.Single elementSpacing) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    146. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor.OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    147. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    148. UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass59_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/External/MirroredPackageSources/com.unity.ui/Editor/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:546)
    149. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
    151. Retrieving array element that was out of bounds
    152. UnityEditor.SerializedProperty:GetArrayElementAtIndex (int)
    153. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer/<>c__DisplayClass58_0:<ReorderableList>b__2 (int) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:865)
    154. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    155. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    156. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    157. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer:ReorderableList (string,string,bool,bool,System.Type,single) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    158. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor:OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    159. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor:OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    160. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    162. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    163. UnityEditor.PropertyHandler.GetHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/ScriptAttributeGUI/PropertyHandler.cs:300)
    164. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeightInternal (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:6607)
    165. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:7943)
    166. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer+<>c__DisplayClass58_0.<ReorderableList>b__2 (System.Int32 index) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:867)
    167. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    168. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    169. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    170. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer.ReorderableList (System.String propertyName, System.String label, System.Boolean draggable, System.Boolean showAddRemoveButtons, System.Type baseType, System.Single elementSpacing) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    171. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor.OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    172. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    173. UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass59_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/External/MirroredPackageSources/com.unity.ui/Editor/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:546)
    174. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
    176. Retrieving array element that was out of bounds
    177. UnityEditor.SerializedProperty:GetArrayElementAtIndex (int)
    178. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer/<>c__DisplayClass58_0:<ReorderableList>b__2 (int) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:865)
    179. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    180. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    181. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    182. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer:ReorderableList (string,string,bool,bool,System.Type,single) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    183. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor:OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    184. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor:OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    185. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    187. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    188. UnityEditor.PropertyHandler.GetHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/ScriptAttributeGUI/PropertyHandler.cs:300)
    189. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeightInternal (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:6607)
    190. UnityEditor.EditorGUI.GetPropertyHeight (UnityEditor.SerializedProperty property, System.Boolean includeChildren) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:7943)
    191. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer+<>c__DisplayClass58_0.<ReorderableList>b__2 (System.Int32 index) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:867)
    192. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.CacheIfNeeded () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:548)
    193. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetListElementHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:740)
    194. UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.GetHeight () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:729)
    195. NWH.NUI.NUIDrawer.ReorderableList (System.String propertyName, System.String label, System.Boolean draggable, System.Boolean showAddRemoveButtons, System.Type baseType, System.Single elementSpacing) (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIDrawer.cs:871)
    196. NWH.VehiclePhysics2.GroundDetection.GroundDetectionPresetEditor.OnInspectorNUI () (at Assets/NWH/Vehicle Physics 2/Scripts/VehicleController/GroundDetection/GroundDetectionPresets/Editor/GroundDetectionPresetEditor.cs:30)
    197. NWH.NUI.NUIEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/NWH/Common/Scripts/NUI/Editor/NUIEditor.cs:14)
    198. UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass59_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/External/MirroredPackageSources/com.unity.ui/Editor/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:546)
    199. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
    There are no properties shown in the inspector.

42. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

Interesting, the 1.7.6 fixed this exact error for a lot of users. I will have to check what might be happening at GroundDetectionPreset for this to happen - but from what I have seen a null string in the tags list is the culprit.
    This has a very high chance of being a Unity bug since it did not happen until a week ago but will find a way around it and get the new update out as soon as I do, hopefully tomorrow morning as it is midnight here right now.
    In the meantime try to switch the Inspector to Debug mode and check the GroundDetectionPreset in question for null values.

EDIT: I just checked the NUIDrawer.cs script at line 871 and the version you are using seems to be the old one as the line does no longer exist in v1.7.6. Make sure in PackageManager that you do have the latest version.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
  43. colin_young

colin_young

I suspect this is a bug in Unity, but it's the bug in package manager where it sometimes just refuses to download the latest package, but says it has. I'll clean up my package cache and hopefully that fixes it.

NWHCoding likes this.
  44. colin_young

colin_young

An update for any future searchers (duplicated from my post on Discord): I was finally able to get Unity to download the latest version. I have 2 versions of the editor installed, so I opened the one I do not usually use (in my case 2021.2) and created a new project. I then opened package manager there and it showed that I was on 1.7.1 and provided an update button, which did download the correct NWH package.

From there, opening the project in the normal editor version used the locally cached package which was the correct version.

NWHCoding likes this.
  45. Zubair_Malik907

Zubair_Malik907

Is there any way to use "Camera Mouse Drag" for Mobile Input ?

46. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

If you want to use the camera rotation/panning with mobile use the InputSystemSceneInput provider with both modifier options turned off. However, none of the cameras were designed with mobile in mind and are more 'demo' than anything else. However, any camera will work with NWH Vehicle Physics and the included camera changer.

47. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

I have gotten to the root of the reports that larger vehicles behave as if they were made of 'cardboard' if the inertia is not tweaked manually. The issue is that the manual inertia calculation uses linear scaling of typical values for a car and applies them to larger vehicles. This is not correct since inertia scales with square of distance from the rotation axis. Until the update is out I would suggest manually tweaking the inertia for vehicles such as trucks, semis, etc. This does not apply to vehicles that are roughly 5m long and 2m wide.

The bug was also fixed for VariableCenterOfMass where the MassAffectors (m in the image above as they are essentially point mass) have been affecting inertia in a linear fashion instead of square.
    I still, however, recommend tweaking inertia manually as it is a parameter that has one of the greatest effects on the vehicle behavior and the auto-calculated guideline is just a good starting point.

48. imDanOush

imDanOush

Here is a small demo of your amazing asset in action, for R/C car simulation as an AR app for Android devices.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VFOO1Hc8o4s

I was working on it since late 2018, shouldn't have taken this long but it is just a side fun project for me! :)

49. NWHCoding

NWHCoding

Thanks for posting this, always happy to see what is being done with the assets.
    There is also a channel on NWH discord server (link below) for showcasing games made with NWH assets.

50. creat327

creat327

I'm waiting for the motorcycle release so I can post my showcase lol