Search Unity

Assets #NVJOB Shader for Unity SpeedTree 7 (STC7)

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by NVJOB, Jan 2, 2019.

1. NVJOB

NVJOB

This is a shader for SpeedTree version 7.x for Unity. The shader has advanced settings compared to the standard Unity shader for SpeedTree. The shader fully functions in Forward Rendering and Deferred Rendering (including Subsurface Emission).

Using this shader, you can adjust the wind (speed, amplitude, swaying branches, etc.). The wind settings in the shader, allow you to fix incorrectly configured wind settings in SpeedTree, as well as synchronize and adjust the wind for all vegetation separately.

https://nvjob.github.io/unity/nvjob-stc-7

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  2. carking1996

carking1996

Any performance benchmarks for unity's vs yours? :)

3. NVJOB

NVJOB

Maybe I made a wrong video. After all, in this video I showed the difference between the standard shader and my heaviest shader. Maybe I should redo the video and make several of them, I just don’t really want to spend time on it, after all, those who are interested can compare shaders.

4. Jakub_Machowski

Jakub_Machowski

Hello. I have a question why transmission is always white it dont look good on trees, Is there chance that you will add it the same as leaf colour iss. also it would be good to have option to set transmission texture (alpha is not good place for these cause it is used by cutoff? am I right? ) I could donate project if ytou could uopgrade that :) Also I htink things like brightness , contrast saturation should have otpion to turn off, this is unenncesarry usage if someone dont use it :)

5. Jakub_Machowski

Jakub_Machowski

I contacted you by e-mail I would to support you, just have some problem with trunk shadow in vegetation studio when using your shader

6. NVJOB

NVJOB

I apologize, but I rarely go to this forum. You can ask a question on https://nvjob.github.io/reportaproblem

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  7. NVJOB

NVJOB

New version 3.1