Search Unity

null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by NavpointSoftware, Mar 19, 2019.

1. NavpointSoftware

NavpointSoftware

Hi All

Im having a problem that seemingly has appeared from Nowhere as everything was working previously.

I have unity Reward ads running. In The editor when the Reward Ad runs it comes up with the 'everything is working screen' however I am Unable to press the close button in the top right...it just doesn't do anything and no press 'action' occurs.

Whats more I notice when I randomly click around the screen in the game window, buttons and panels are appearing in my Scene view so the game is still 'Active' when the reward ad is appearing.

When i go back to Unityeditor by pressing 'play' on the Unity editor (as thats the only way to quit because I can't get rid of the Ad Test window) I get the error in the console 'null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture' and the ad window is very lightly overlaying my Game Interface in the game View.

This problem does also effect regular ads as I can use the "skip" in the left hand corner fine but the close in the right hand corner has the same issue as reward ads.

Any Ideas What might be wrong?

Kind Regards,
    John

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  2. DenisasK

DenisasK

Unity Technologies

Hello, @NavpointSoftware . Please, can you fill out a bug report via BugRepoter.

3. NavpointSoftware

NavpointSoftware

No Problems @DenisasK will do when I get back from work. :)

Kind Regards,
    John

4. NavpointSoftware

NavpointSoftware

This problem by the way solved itself.

After a reboot and reload of the scene it all worked as expected.

Kind Regards,
    John