Search Unity

[NSFW] Hatred - A Mass Murder Simulator - Offended by the trailer? You're a hypocrite!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by I am da bawss, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickHaldon

NickHaldon

If only. *sigh*

That idea might work. Wouldn't it be better as Zombies though? :D

We all have comedic personalities that have acted up. As long as no one walks away from this with hard feelings or hating someone else than this topic could actually have helped people. We know it helped the Hatred developer. :eek:

2. BrUnO-XaVIeR

BrUnO-XaVIeR

I have never supported this kind of game. Never played ANY Gta and never will, not my type.
    Why? Because I can't see any fun on it.

I've seen real people dead and real ppl killed on the streets, I live in one of the biggest cities on this planet;
    Dead ppl, is not cool, it is not fun... And I'm kind of tired of so many games and movies and etc milking money from this kind of thing. Guns, guns everywhere.

This is nothing but another S***ty game about shooting things.

3. thxfoo

thxfoo

Actually 2nd amendment says the states can have armed militias. So it is for self defense of the states. And if you are not part of a militia organized by your state it does theoretically not apply to you. But current supreme court s*cks a lot.

Again, I don't want to take your gun. But unregistered/unchecked sales at shows, large magazines, silencers, AK47 style weapons, criminals and psychologically ill people getting them (see ippdev), are still problems that some gun friends don't want a solution for. And there are simple solutions for that stuff.

Actually mostly gun producer don't want a solution, and with help of NRA most gun friends don't want a solution because NRA says they will take all their guns then.

[edit:] Actually, if people are asked much more than 50% of Americans want such regulations, problem is that NRA has extreme high voter turnout so politicians are afraid of them.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  4. CarterG81

CarterG81

even better when the 'thug' turns out to be a law abiding citizen labeled as a thug for having too dark a skin tone, and a week later finding out the granny is a bigoted racist who shot him for walking on her grass 'with the wrong attitude'

republitards love using exaggeratedd uncommon circumstances like a black 'thug' trying to murder an innocent white granny because, as we all know, dark skin humans are constantly committing senseless murder for petty reasons-unlike those whites who are just misunderstood victims of the welfare system which prevents them from getting a job.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  5. Tomnnn

Tomnnn

Well the game accurately simulates just how hard it is to deal with addiction. I've never been through withdrawal myself but I've watched it in family members. You really go out of your mind trying to give in to those urges - which in this game are the citizens. You need to be cold and stay strong, or else you'll never be free from your addictions!

Haha certainly people have seen the pages grow like crazy over the past few days and see what the all fuss is about. This kind of game markets itself because it causes internet arguments over whether or not it's appropriate. Then @ippdev came by and talked about some stuff which had a seriousness way beyond the scope this topic warranted. And then somehow we got started talking about guns.

Eh, I'm sure we've all seen worse. But it's definitely going to die soon.

I didn't even think of a black person. When I hear thug I think of a fat and yet muscular guy in a grey sweatshirt with the sleeves ripped off and a red head band and just a liiiitle bit of sweat around the neck collar. I spend so much time in virtual space not giving a fnarj about the real world that whatever the hell I just described there is my most up to date reference to "thug".

6. NickHaldon

NickHaldon

The second amendment says that states can have armed militias but to have an armed militia the militiamen themselves need to be able to have guns. I would consider myself a militiaman because if any foreign country invaded America I would fight back with all my heart. So I could be considered militia. And we have the right to defend ourselves which is coupled with the right to carry guns which enables us to defend ourselves with guns.

But gun shows are so much fun! Just kidding.:) If you buy a gun at a gun show then you should certainly be required to register it. As to AK47s its actually illegal to have automatic weapons in most states. You really just have to work on repairing the people themselves and helping them to overcome difficulties. That's the only way to make a permanent fix to it.

7. thxfoo

thxfoo

This is somehow related, I would be afraid if my neighbor ippdev with an AK47 thinks 4-8% of humans are demons that should be quarantined. What if she makes the small jump to thinking they should be shot?
    She gets guns at every gun show...

CarterG81 likes this.
  8. CarterG81

CarterG81

thats great to hear. unfortunately most americans, especially the media, love to demonize minorities as testosterone fueled, senseless beasts who are immune to nonlethal weapons as they attempt to rape and murder for absolutely no reason.

there are even political commercials which specifically use black criminals so as to instill fear in ignorant voters because they know a black 'thug' will be scarier to their constituents than white 'criminals'. it is so disgusting.

Ony likes this.
  9. NickHaldon

NickHaldon

I know exactly how it feels. Granted the game would need a bunch of customization to really be that.

It was crazy how fast the pages went up. I would leave for a couple of hours and it would grow 2 pages. :) How did we even start talking about guns? It seemed like all of a sudden guns were here and we were talking about it. :D I think its about dead. Unless someone comes and brings along some hugely controversial topic.

That's nearly my exact definition of a thug! :eek: Amazing...

10. Tomnnn

Tomnnn

Looks like there's about to be a little bit of racial stuff. That'll get this thread closed though I imagine xP I'm glad we both have the same obscure mental picture of what a "thug" is.

Your description there was hilarious. It's pretty much how people see... anyone non-white lol. And I've seen some of the commercials you're talking about. To be fair, and to douse this thread with gasoline, they sure do make minorities seem scary in them commercials!

Not that I really think so, but I think someone incapable of reading this far will be like "ermagerd racism!" and then 20 pages later the thread will be locked. This thread has gone on too long already, "Hatred" can only be immortalized if its discussion topic leads to wild flaming conversations that spin out of control and get threads locked. That is what will help it sell ;)

CarterG81 likes this.
  11. NickHaldon

NickHaldon

Its definitely obscure.

I know we dropped the whole gun thing but I just came across a couple of quotes which I thought would be relevant still:

"A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it."

"Let Not My Last Thought Be, If Only I Had My Gun."

"A firearm should be a tool in the hands of a deadly weapon, not a deadly weapon in the hands of a tool."

There not all perfect but they work pretty well. My favorite are the first two.

12. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

Way (way way) off-topic now, closing.

--Eric

TheSniperFan and Ony like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.