Search Unity

NOW LIVE Videos about using ProBuilder while creating a beautiful isometric game.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dilmerval, Aug 7, 2018.

1. dilmerval

dilmerval

Hi All,

I have been recently concentrating on providing useful information to the indie community, and this weekend I worked on two new videos that demonstrate how to install and use ProBuilder within Unity. This new training course is focused on ProBuilder but it also demonstrates how we can create a beautiful and minimalistic isometric environment with just simple tools. I also cover lighting and post processing effects which I really believe you will enjoy.

Getting Started with ProBuilder:

ProBuilder modeling a car in an isometric game:

Lighting and post processing in the isometric game:

Thanks guys and I hope you enjoy my courses and all the content I have about game development.

2. ayra8

ayra8

Hi!
    I don't know if I'm asking at the right place but I have a technical question about probuilder: is there any kind of delete history in it (like in maya)? Cause I'm actually building a city and have a lot of extrudes on my meshes. It's beginnings to lagg.. Is there any solution or an other forum where I could ask this question?
    Thanks

3. kdgalla

kdgalla

I think the "World Building" section is now the best place to ask about Probuilder.