Search Unity

Notification Details

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by Novack, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Novack

Novack

Is there any way to customize what information is included on the notifications?

We are sending the UCB processes notifications to a Discord channel, but we are interested on knowing the changeset the build is using. Basically we'd like to have the commit hash detailed as part of the notification.

Is there any way to have this info added?

Otherwise, I guess this is a feature request :)

2. Novack

Novack

Build time would be useful as well.

3. Trivium_Dev

Trivium_Dev

Probably not exactly what you are looking for, but you could do a webhook to your server when a build is finished. Then your server could push the information to Discord. If the webhook doesn't contain all the information you need, your server could access the build information using Unity Cloud Builds API, which would contain the changeset and the "buildTimeInSeconds" and then push that information along with the any other info you would want. You could probably also pull information from your repo if you needed additional data about the commits that were included in the build.

4. Novack

Novack

@Trivium_Dev That is actually a good idea! Its elaborate so I depend on getting bits of free time here and there to make it work, but that would help getting what I want. Thank you!