Search Unity

Nothing showing or happening when running a built app from Unity

Discussion in 'AR' started by viavrarlab, Oct 9, 2019.

1. viavrarlab

viavrarlab

I'm trying to build an app for ML, but whenever I build the app and run it on ML, it doesn't show anything.
    I have objects in my own scene, and I've tried the sample scenes, but whenever I build and install on the device, it shows nothing when I launch the app.

I install it through MLDB command line, I have the certs and everything set up, no errors or anything.
    When I run it through the Remote app straight from Unity (when ML is connected to the PC) it shows everything that is in the scene and works.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Pouic likes this.
  2. fullsailsimlab

fullsailsimlab

We are having the same exact issue. We have audio sources to see if they play to prove that the build is running and they work. We just can't see anything. We have tried building to multiple headsets and got the same result on each one.

3. fullsailsimlab

fullsailsimlab

We fixed the issue. Go to XR plugin management at the bottom of the project settings and make sure you added the magic leap loader in the magic leap tab

4. atulteamta

atulteamta

I got the same issue..@fullsailsimlab I have already added the magic leap loader yet app is not showing in the device...I am able to hear the audio.I am testing the sample 'hello cube' app in ML
    Anyone Help..