Search Unity

Not seeing "Unity services" as per instructions.

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by jococo, Dec 12, 2015.

1. jococo

jococo

I'm following the instrustions from the analytics pages here ... https://analytics.cloud.unity3d.com/integration/ ....

I'm not seeing the "Unity services" menu item from "Window".

i.e. Unity Editor -> Window -> "Unity Services"

I only see Unity Editor -> Window -> "Services"

When I select it asks me to log in. I did but now I see no other services just a blank area. I don't have cloud storage as far as I know. Do I need to have that? I'm running indie.

I'm nearing the end of this project and the analytics is the last thing to do. If I don't get this working fast I'm switching to flurry. I'm sorry I don't have time to beta test unfortunately.

I'm running 5.3.0 on Macbook Pro

2. mpinol

mpinol

Hi @jococo,

For Unity version 5.3 the name of the Services window from the menu changed to just 'Services' instead of 'Unity Services'. Thank you for pointing this out, I have made a note to update the integration pages to reflect this change.

You do not need to have cloud storage to use Analytics.

This sounds like it could potentially be a bug with 5.3. I believe the fix could possibly be to log out of the editor, restart it, log in, then open your project, or another possible fix could be to switch to another project and then switch back to the affected project.

3. jococo

jococo