Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Not installed Pods In App

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by Minugolov, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Minugolov

Minugolov

Hello, I have no experience in IOS development, but I do like everywhere written, but for some reason do not work inapp in testfloat. In Unity itself of course the inapp window is called, but in testfloat it does not, and I made a method for the test that parses the price (not working), then inapp made at the start to change the text, also does not work. In general, I am sure that the thing is that I do not know how to set podsy.

Algorithm of action
    1) In the terminal entered the folder build
    2) Made Pod init
    3) I tried Pod Install / sudo arch -x86_64 gem install ffi / arch -x86_64 pod install / pod update

After Pod Install gives the following output

Pod installation complete! There are 0 dependencies from the Podfile and 0 total pods installed.

[!] The Podfile does not contain any dependencies.

[!] Automatically assigning platform `iOS` with version `11.0` on target `Unity-iPhone` because no platform was specified. Please specify a platform for this target in your Podfile. See `https://guides.cocoapods.org/syntax/podfile.html#platform`.

[!] Automatically assigning platform `iOS` with version `11.0` on target `UnityFramework` because no platform was specified. Please specify a platform for this target in your Podfile. See `https://guides.cocoapods.org/syntax/podfile.html#platform`.

After sudo arch -x86_64 gem install ffi it gives the following

uilding native extensions. This could take a while...
    Successfully installed ffi-1.15.5
    Parsing documentation for ffi-1.15.5
    Done installing documentation for ffi after 10 seconds
    1 gem installed

And I do not have any inaps in the Podfile, in principle I tried to manually enter inaps there as an example of how to enter hell, but my terminal gave an error, here is my subfile

# Uncomment the next line to define a global platform for your project
    # platform :ios, '9.0'

target 'Unity-iPhone' do
    # Comment the next line if you don't want to use dynamic frameworks
    use_frameworks!

# Pods for Unity-iPhone

target 'Unity-iPhone Tests' do
    inherit! :search_paths
    # Pods for testing
    end

end

target 'UnityFramework' do
    # Comment the next line if you don't want to use dynamic frameworks
    use_frameworks!

# Pods for UnityFramework

end

In Xcode itself I had warnings related to the fact that you need at least 11.2 version for inaps, I tried to put 11.2 in Unity, but it gave an error, eventually put 12, but the warning was still a screenshot

After the project is published I get this output, I googled and many people get this, but it seems to be without consequences, in any case in the testflite game appears

2. Minugolov

Minugolov

also entered a command and got a version of the gem which cocoapods

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.6.0/gems/cocoapods-1.11.3/lib/cocoapods.rb