Search Unity

Not getting paid for my ads

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by WilliamDaniels, Jun 23, 2018.

1. WilliamDaniels

WilliamDaniels

Hi, i have a game with ads, i just looked on my analytics for ios and it says i have 6500 impressions.

So i go on unity ads dashboard and It says ive earnt $0.00 for that day and every day. Does it just take like a week to update?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  2. Carwashh

Carwashh

Double check you've got the correct Team showing, due to all the changes Unity has done (swapping between asset store packages to the services panel, merging separate services into 1 account) I've ended up with two teams and two games on those teams (1 team showing analytics and the other showing Ad revenue)

3. WilliamDaniels

WilliamDaniels

Im not too sure what a team is, im just a solo developer but im on overview for revenue, it says total revenue.

4. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Hi, sorry for delay. Checked your statistics (games "Ragdoll Ninja" and "Water Drop Adventures", right?), however couldn't see anything close to 6500 users any days. Please double-check your numbers, and in case 6500 DAU is correct, please contact us at unityads-support@unity3d.com

Thanks,
    Rasmus

5. Carwashh

Carwashh

I'm a solo dev too, but the naming convention for what your profile(?) is in the Unit services is a 'team'. Top right of the Unity dashboard.. probably shows either your account name (WilliamDaniels) or your Dev name if you set it up.

6. WilliamDaniels

WilliamDaniels

Hi rasmus, thanks for your response, thats right although i wasnt counting ragdoll ninja as its just released. I think ios and unity have different meanings for whats considered an impression. I did email the ads team and they said it wont update properly until i have a steady number of impressions of a few thousand or so. Below is the screenshot that i got the 6500 impressions from, it was from IOS analytics.

Edit: in the first post i meant 6500 total (exacly 6325) doesnt matter too much anyway

7. zworp

zworp

That number is how many times your app icon was visible in any listings in the store, it does not mean downloads or even store page visits.

8. WilliamDaniels

WilliamDaniels

Oh that makes alot more sense. I got confused because they called it impressions. Thankyou for letting me know