Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Enter the 2020.2 Beta Sweepstakes for a chance to win an Oculus Quest 2.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Not Fixed NOTE: Inspector tab is a duplicate. Paint functionality is disabled.

Discussion in '2019.3 Beta' started by Don-Gray, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Don-Gray

Don-Gray

NOTE: Inspector tab is a duplicate. Paint functionality is disabled.
    This is not fixed in 2019.3.0a5

2. Don-Gray

Don-Gray

Hmmm, deleted some third party apps and seems the error is gone.
    At least in this scene.
    Saw mentioned on the Unity Answers thread updating Vegetation Studio fixed the problem,
    but didn't help here, was mainly already up to date. I was getting the maximum shader keywords error so was trying to remove some unnecessary shader packages. One of the packages I removed was Vegetation Studio, whether that was it or no, the terrain Inspector is back to normal (I think). Also removed CTS shader pack.

3. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape Moderator

Some inspectors are coded badly (static flags etc) - HDRP is guilty of this too, and they don't play well with multiple inspectors, so it'll vary. I don't think there's an actual issue with Unity's inspector itself yet but if you get one and it's oddball, even a video is helpful if you don't/won't do a repro.

4. Don-Gray

Don-Gray

This was discussed on Unity Answers, but can't find the thread now.
    And, this is no longer occurring here.

5. MathewHI

MathewHI

Is there a way to fix this? Its ruined my project, all textures are painted black on the terrain.

6. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape Moderator

Please make a bug report if you're 100% sure it's the same issue as it's supposed to be fixed (or video or other supporting material to help Unity see it)

7. MathewHI

MathewHI

Not sure if its exactly the same, Don-Gray said he deleted some third party apps. What apps? By apps does he mean assets also or just tools? All I know is all terrain textures are painted black and its ruined my project. I guess my only option is to report a bug and start a new project.

8. MathewHI

MathewHI

I posted this in another thread and someone responded to change textures to full res in Quality settings, that fixed it.

unityunity