Search Unity

'Not Dead Enough'- a zombie apocalypse simulator- now in production!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by dtg108, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

No, you guys were never using NGUI free you were using mine, and I happily reported you.

2. dtg108

dtg108

Ok. We were using yours. NOW WE AREN'T. Thanks. You also said in skype: I hope your game gets shutdown."

3. levijgraham

levijgraham

We will be re-buying them :)

4. Nightmare Games

Nightmare Games

Did they pay for it? The game is no where near finished, I'm sure they aren't doing anything wrong, how did they steal it? Isn't it on the asset store? I have no idea of the situation but this is a game I support and don't wanna see the thread locked, by stole did you mean one person bought it and shared it with the group? Wait, Don't tell me if ur with a team and buy something u gotta buy seperate ones for the whole group? Cause that would suck

5. dtg108

dtg108

We plan on buying them again since he left :D. He is reporting us for stuff, even though we happily removed it. WE are using the commercial-free version of NGUI until we have enough to buy it.

6. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

I bought the assets NG and then when they fired me they kept them. I reported them to antenna tree. I hope this thread gets shut down.

7. dtg108

dtg108

WE SAID WE GOT RID OF YOURS and are buying our own! Geesh. Now, quit spamming our thread. If you have problems, PM me. Just because you're fired, that's no reason for a rampage.

8. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

They are lying, they are still using my paid NGUI and my paid CITY SLUM ASSETS.

9. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

I can't wait till antenna tree sees this!

10. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

11. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

That is just a screenshot from the unity editor you idiot. You still have my ngui, it says it on the top bar you idiots. YOU JUST PROVED ME RIGHT!

12. dtg108

dtg108

We're taking it down! Leave us alone! My apologies, I thought that was without yours, levi corrected me. Please, leave us alone, we WILL take your assets out. T

13. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

NO! YOU LIED THE FIRST TIME, YOU SAID you took it down, now your saying your gonna take it down.

14. levijgraham

levijgraham

yeah I made that last night before you left and I sent it to him before you told me to take it out. So please stop spamming our forum. You havn't done anything for this game beside's trying to drag it down and bring in stolen assets. Were is the proof that you even bought the assets? Maybe no one owns the assets. That would be a strange case. So we will buy the assets and not use them until we do! There is nothing illegal about that.

15. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

16. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

You can go ahead and email NGUI and they will say I bought it and go ahead and email CITY SLUM PACK THEY WILL SAY I BOUGHT IT. YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO IMPORT IT FROM THE ASSET STORE IF YOU DIDNT BUY IT IDIOTS.

17. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

Take down the pictures and webplayers with my ngui in it. Thank you.!!!!!!

18. SirWaffles

SirWaffles

Be professional and stop spamming, They have been warned by a moderator. Good luck Dtg

19. GeneBox

GeneBox

For all that spam you deserve at least a warning, seriously, all of this could have been resolved by contacting a moderator and restricting it to private messages only.

20. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

No, I don't care. I am trying to show the moderators that DTG and there team is a bunch of liars, theives and there game is full of un-paid for / royalty % assets.

21. virror

virror

BackwardStudios : You know you act like a 8 year old, just stop or no one will take you seriously even if you are correct.

22. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

And this is not spam, spam would be like 30 messages, I only posted a few. 5 or 6.

23. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

Ok virror you are right. I will stop now.

24. virror

virror

*removed*
    I hope it gets solved whatever the case is : )

25. GeneBox

GeneBox

Then use a report function and contact a moderator! No need to behave your self like a little child.

26. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

I did GeneBox, you keep posting is making this bigger then it needs to be. Please stop, as we all already did. Please stop trying to intervene.

27. GeneBox

GeneBox

Now you're just making me look like a bad guy.

28. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

I apologize for that. Just please stop.

29. GeneBox

GeneBox

Sure. I will.

30. JscriptFless

JscriptFless

I love this game and the progress there making and i would hate to see it get shutdown so please stop arguing.

31. carking1996

carking1996

Develop the game. This game is actually worthwhile to develop!

32. levijgraham

levijgraham

thanks guys the game is not getting closed down :) Still hard at work.

33. dtg108

dtg108

We have decided to go in-depth with the quality system, as well as pics of a new russian environment pack that we're buying! *It is being bought, ask the dealer!*
    Alright, I've had to re-write this 3 times, thanks to my computer. First off, thanks Milcho for requesting this! If you have any questions about our game, feel free to ask, we'll write something up. Anyway, we'll be discussing our 12 levels of quality in Not Dead Enough. So each item has 12 levels of quality- 12 is best, 1 is worst- including guns and food. We decided to do this when we were on Skype one night. We knew we would need some kind of System for things to deteriorate, because in real life, all things do that! We couldn't think of anything, but then we decided on levels of quality. Once again, in real life, An item deteriorates by time, not just instantly, so that's why we decide on the 12 levels of quality. We went for 12, because that seems like a reasonable amount of steps. 1st step is normal, second is a little bit stale, 3rd is more, and so on until 12. Now we'll go more in-depth about the system!

First is guns. Guns can take a total of 100 shots before being destroyed. You'll never get off 1000 shots most likely, because you'll probably never find that much ammo- melee is the way to go. But with several shots, your gun goes down a level or two, and with each level it goes down, there is more of a chance of it jamming and\or breaking unexpectedly.

Lastly we have food. It deteriorates and gets moldy over time, just like guns. But with food, I think that your health and food bar goes DOWN if you eat something too nasty.

Hope this helped Milcho!

In our final game, you can look forward to:

animals
    melee
    weather system
    nicer maps
    AI (Joining groups with AI, bad AI, good AI).

Here are pics of the new environment!

$.jpg

$screens04.jpg

You can purchase the pack here: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/6819

EDIT: OUR PROOF OF PURCHASE!

$Proof.png

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  34. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

Thought you guys were shutting down this project ? Well atleast thats what it says on your facebook...

35. dtg108

dtg108

You posted it. Take it down!

Doesn't matter, no fans anyway. Just deleted the advertisement :).

36. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

Nah, levi posted that.

37. dtg108

dtg108

Nobody believes you. Get over yourself.

38. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

I am finished here. Thank you very much for your proof of purchase. Have a great time and please enjoy making your game.

39. JscriptFless

JscriptFless

40. Myhijim

Myhijim

The arguing on this thread has gotten ridiculous, as well as the spam.

Seriously, choose your members more wisely.

I was really interested in this project at one stage, but the constant bickering and team POINTLESS double posting has pissed me right off. 32 pages of posts with about 30 important posts in all of them.

41. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

Holy jeez, this thread.. *Shakes head*. At least you know not to let everyone that applies into your group.

42. virror

virror

Well, keep up the great work : )
    You have came further into development than many other teams here so take proud in that and keep going : D

43. JscriptFless

JscriptFless

^Exactly don't let people put you down keep on posting updates!!!:)

44. Aurore

Aurore

Director of Real-Time Learning

dtg108 and BackwardStudio, you both need to take this up in private, sort this amongst yourselves and stop creating unnecessary noise.

45. TheRealFuzz

TheRealFuzz

100 shots? Super unrealistic.

46. virror

virror

Yeah, because zombies are super realistic, and all other games out there : p

47. JoshGallagher

JoshGallagher

Arguing over a thread is very unprofessional and shouldn't be done in public! Plus if you are using illegal assets you will be found out and sued...but apart from that I like this game :)

48. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

Yes it was Josh, we settled our disagreements and we are still working out something else that is wrong with this game. Thank you Josh and everyone but we ended this a while ago, please stop posting about it. Thank you.

49. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

Backward, you could have simply not posted. You commenting just continues it. If someone comments about it, no need to tell them to stop. Okay?

50. BackwardStudios

BackwardStudios

I thought that was best because people kept writing about it. And you writing that also continued it. I stopped it at this point
    You are continuing it, please just stop. Do not even respond to this. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.