Search Unity

Not building a moved project

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by xKosta, Jan 31, 2020.

1. xKosta

xKosta

Hi, I moved an existing project from a Team Basic organization to a Team Advanced organization and I am trying to run a build. Build targets are set and can be selected. When I start a build I see the loading bar and nothing after that. Through the developer console I could catch the following error "This Organization does not have Unity Teams and is unable to create build targets or start new builds.

Unfortunately I didn't pay attention to the organization the project has been running under so far, I hope it can be changed to another one with all functions.

Should I wait a little or is there a mistake here? Or am I doing something completely wrong?

2. victorw

victorw

Yeah this could easily be a caching issue, I would suggest reloading the developer dashboard with Ctrl + Shift + R and seeing if that helps. Otherwise might resolve itself once all the caches clear out. If it's still happening after you've refreshed the page and waited an hour then open a support ticket and we can investigate what's gone wrong.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020