Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

not able to detect image target/data set missing,

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by unity_ikJSo2Wkm924Fg, May 27, 2018.

?

not able to detect image target/data set missing,

1. a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. unity_ikJSo2Wkm924Fg

unity_ikJSo2Wkm924Fg

Guys,
    I'm trying to create a simple augument reality app, but I have encountered some problems. It seems it isn't detecting the image target, consequently not showing my 3d model.

I'm following lots of tutorials with the same or similar path. In the vuforia configuration, the dataset tab is missing, so probably it's not activated. It runs on my cell phone with the camera all right, but does not show my model on top of the target as I mentioned.

Please, help!

upload_2018-5-26_20-48-58.png
    upload_2018-5-26_20-49-27.png
    upload_2018-5-26_20-49-43.png

2. Vuforia-Strasza

Vuforia-Strasza

Official Vuforia Employee Vuforia

The dataset tab has changed in Vuforia 7.1, as mentioned in the notice on your first screenshot. The dataset will be loaded automatically if you include the target's behaviour in your scene.

Do you have a license key added to the project? Are you seeing any error messages?

3. huileeching

huileeching

I can see the Image Target in both Scene and Game(with black background). I thought it should show Image Target on top of the reality when I play, but instead it only showed the camera background without Image Target. I use Logitech HD Webcom C270 and have set Webcam correctly in Vuforia Configuration. Do I need to set anything else? Thanks in advance.

Attached Files: