Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Noob Red Errors. Help plz

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Doc-Psyanide, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Doc-Psyanide

Doc-Psyanide

I was wondering if there is a fast way to clear these errors ( Unity 18.1).

Assets\Standard Assets\2D\Scripts\Platformer2DUserControl.cs(3,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'CrossPlatformInput' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityStandardAssets' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Standard Assets\Cameras\Scripts\FreeLookCam.cs(3,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'CrossPlatformInput' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityStandardAssets' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Standard Assets\ParticleSystems\Scripts\Explosive.cs(4,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Utility' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityStandardAssets' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Standard Assets\Vehicles\Aircraft\Scripts\AeroplaneUserControl2Axis.cs(3,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'CrossPlatformInput' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityStandardAssets' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Standard Assets\Vehicles\Aircraft\Scripts\AeroplaneUserControl4Axis.cs(3,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'CrossPlatformInput' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityStandardAssets' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Standard Assets\Vehicles\Car\Scripts\CarUserControl.cs(3,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'CrossPlatformInput' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityStandardAssets' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Standard Assets\ParticleSystems\Scripts\Explosive.cs(17,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObjectResetter' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I had no trouble building my main scene ( with Gia) and could run the 3rd person through it. I added another scene and imported the 3rd person controller from Standard Assets, and all these errors popped up.

ParrishStudio likes this.