Search Unity

Noob Red Errors. Help plz

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Doc-Psyanide, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Doc-Psyanide

Doc-Psyanide

I was wondering if there is a fast way to clear these errors ( Unity 18.1).

Assets\Standard Assets\2D\Scripts\Platformer2DUserControl.cs(3,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'CrossPlatformInput' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityStandardAssets' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Standard Assets\Cameras\Scripts\FreeLookCam.cs(3,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'CrossPlatformInput' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityStandardAssets' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Standard Assets\ParticleSystems\Scripts\Explosive.cs(4,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Utility' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityStandardAssets' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Standard Assets\Vehicles\Aircraft\Scripts\AeroplaneUserControl2Axis.cs(3,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'CrossPlatformInput' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityStandardAssets' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Standard Assets\Vehicles\Aircraft\Scripts\AeroplaneUserControl4Axis.cs(3,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'CrossPlatformInput' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityStandardAssets' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Standard Assets\Vehicles\Car\Scripts\CarUserControl.cs(3,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'CrossPlatformInput' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityStandardAssets' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Standard Assets\ParticleSystems\Scripts\Explosive.cs(17,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ObjectResetter' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I had no trouble building my main scene ( with Gia) and could run the 3rd person through it. I added another scene and imported the 3rd person controller from Standard Assets, and all these errors popped up.

ParrishStudio likes this.
unityunity