Search Unity

No udp sdk or xiaomi sdk detected in the apk

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by Nihil688, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Nihil688

Nihil688

So I tried using the new UDP system today and I keep getting: "no udp sdk or xiaomi sdk detected in the apk"
    even though I have the services enabled and I even enabled the xiaomi game center. I can't understand much more from the documentation :/

2. Nihil688

Nihil688

anyone from unity?

3. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Did you target UDP in your build? Are you using Unity IAP, or just the UDP package?

4. Nihil688

Nihil688

@JeffDUnity3D I am using Unity IAP, not sure how to use the UDP package. Is that the IAP catalogue? Cause otherwise I have looked everywhere and can't tell what's needed. Also if UDP package is a .unitypackage I can't find it anywhere

5. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Have you installed UDP? Please follow the directions here https://unity.com/unity-distribution-portal By target, I meant when you choose Window/Unity IAP/Android/Target Unity Distribution Portal in the Unity Editor.

6. Nihil688

Nihil688

@JeffDUnity3D I hadn't done that, will that still work if I use the Unity services system for iaps?

7. Nihil688

Nihil688

8. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

You need to be actually using IAP, and have products for sale within your app. The stores require the use of IAP

9. Nihil688

Nihil688

@JeffDUnity3D so should I delete the Unity IAP from services and create a new class with the other library for that instead?

10. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

No, you will want to follow the directions that I linked to. You already added IAP as you mentioned, but you need to use it now, and create in app products, if you haven't already. Please follow the documentation, and make sure you have targeted UDP as mentioned from the IAP menu.

11. Nihil688

Nihil688

I didn't really see any documentation in your link, rather I have been looking here ( https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.purchasing.udp@1.0/manual/Implementing-Unity-IAP.html ) but it doesn't really make sense.

You say I don't need to disable the services IAP but the documentation is showing that it's using a different library for the same functionality. Does that mean I need to have 2 different ones, one for normal distribution and one for UDP stores? Or does it mean I just need to manually add everything in unity's catalogue thingy which will pass the check in the server? Because right now I have everything in code for the normal google play store

12. Nihil688

Nihil688

13. Nihil688

Nihil688

Even after I added all my iaps in the IAP catalog, updated the AppStoreSettings and uploading to UDP: I get:

14. Nihil688

Nihil688

15. JackBurfy

JackBurfy

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response, could I just check a few things with you?
    • Can you make sure that you have enabled IAP through the Services window in the Unity Editor.
    • Also that you have not installed UDP via the package manager. if you have, un-install it and then re-import from the Services->IAP window.
    • Once that's done, you need to make sure that you go to 'Window->Unity IAP->Android->Target Unity Distribution Portal(UDP)'
    Once that's done, you can follow the steps here to configure your UDP settings:
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.purchasing.udp@1.0/manual/Configuring-UDP.html

I hope that helps get you up and running again, let me know the result.

16. Nihil688

Nihil688

No worries on the delay @JackBurfy :)
    1) The IAP was enabled from the beginning, the game has already been released in google play so I know that works. I also updated it to the latest to make double certain.
    2) I never installed a UDP package as I couldn't ever find it: upload_2019-6-23_10-33-4.png
    there is a UDP folder in my plugins folder.

3) The target is UDP, I changed it once Jeff mentioned it but no luck.

At the moment as I mentioned I upload to UDP successfully but I keep getting the error about 5-6 hours after I upload it and it stays on processing:

"Error: [InternalServerError] Internal server error: apk analytics failed, caused by:[InternalServerError] Internal server error: analyse apk failed, caused by:Failed to find GameSettings.prop". Even though in the apk there is a GameSettings.prop if I unzip it.
    Any ideas?

17. Nihil688

Nihil688

@JackBurfy it seems to me that it might've been an internal bug because it stopped doing it after I tried the same exact apk BUT now we're back to original issue, it keeps saying "no udp sdk or xiaomi sdk detected in the apk"

18. Schmit

Schmit

I'm experiencing some blocking issues with UDP as well - Specifically, once I add the plugins/assets to my project, I can't configure my UDP settings to match my linked project. This causes my .apk upload to error out, citing a "clientId Mismatch".

Here are the steps I took (and attempted workarounds):
    • From the web dashboard, I created my game - icons, screenshots, IAPs.
    • From the Unity editor (2019.1.5f1), I added the IAP package through the package manager
    • Editor: Linked my project in the "Services" window
    projectLinked.png
    • Editor, "Services Window": Enabled IAP. An error displayed in the console about reloading the editor, so I restarted the editor.
    • Editor: I see a "UnityPurchasing/Editor" folder with 3 asset bundles (UDP, UnityChannel, and UnityIAP), I unpack them into my project.
    unpackAssets.png
    • Editor: Now I can target Unity Distribution Portal from the Window -> Unity IAP context menu
    targetUDP.png
    • Editor: When I open the UDP settings (Plugins/Resources/UDP Settings) I see incorrect client information, based on the web dashboard page for the linked project.
    udpSettings.png
    • I build the apk anyway and attempt the upload, then receive the mismatch error mentioned above
    clientMismatch.png
    • I attempted to manually modify the "UDP Settings" asset with correct information outside of the editor, but it's just recreated when I relaunch the editor.

I hope this feedback is useful and I'd appreciate any help (I'd really like to move forward with releasing my game :) ).

19. Schmit

Schmit

I've attempted to progress a bit further with UDP and successfully uploaded an .apk . I either botched installation on my project or there's a bug here:

First, the initial editor error I receive while adding the IAP plugin is:

To resolve the issue with the UDP settings pointing to incorrect information, I had to manually create an AppStoreSettings asset at Plugins/UnityChannel/XiaomiSupport/Resources

upload_2019-6-26_23-15-31.png

This asset swept in the same incorrect information for my app (interestingly, it created and syncs to a new app in the UDP web dashboard). I simply closed the editor, manually tossed in the desired UnityClientID, UnityClientKey, and UnityClientRSAPublicKey in a text editor, then relaunched unity with success (on both the 'AppStoreSettings' and 'UDP Settings' assets).

Hope this helps others.

20. zespin2000

zespin2000

Anyone still having this problem, I found the above plus the following worked for me.

I had the "Internal server error: apk analytics failed" error and then the "client mismatch". To solve first follow the steps above from Jack Burfy then:

1.DO NOT create your game in the UDP portal
    2.Go to Window - > Unity Distribution Portal -> Settings
    3.Fill all the setting details here and pull details from the UDP portal - this will actually create a game profile on the portal with your project id.
    4.go into the UDP portal and update the game profile that was automatically created and you should not get those two errors

hope this helps anyone

21. ALIENPANDA

ALIENPANDA

My app doesn't contain any IAP, but for the purpose of UDP I installed UDP SDK and it still says no UDP SDK initialization Detected in the UDP Portal Website.

22. jianpengwang

jianpengwang

I have error that UdpSdkNotDetectedError when uploading to UDP . I have UDP package which version is 2.1.6.but not add IAP package .