Search Unity

no such file or directory: 'Libraries/Plugins/

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by alphadogware, Feb 1, 2018.

1. alphadogware

alphadogware

I have a mobile game that I have released on android and ios. I made some update for the android release (that had nothing to do with ads) and now I am trying to rebuild and release for ios.

I switched my project back over to ios, went to build and I am now getting the following error:

no such file or directory: 'Libraries/Plugins/iOS/GADUInterface.m'

I have shortened the name below for ease of reading. The file has to do with google ads, which were working fine last time I built for ios. The iOS folder it is referencing isn't out there. I see the iOS folder inside an Android folder in the Plugins folder.

Just for the hell of it I tried to move the iOS folder up one level out of the android folder. Then the xcode build said it couldn't find any of the files in Android\iOS folder. I tried copying the iOS folder, but then I got a linker error for duplicate variables which I'm sure you guys have seen before.

Any help with this issue is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

So this is related to AdMob integration?

/Rasmus

alphadogware likes this.
  3. alphadogware

alphadogware

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes. I added the GoogleMobileAds.unitypackage a couple builds ago, put a banner ad in my application and it has been working fine in both android and ios.

I did some non-ad related work to the project, released for android then switched the project back over to release for ios, then this error popped up when I built.

4. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Not familiar with AdMob integration, have you tried to simply re-import the AdMob package?

/Rasmus

5. alphadogware

alphadogware

Yes, I reimported the package and still got the same issue

6. alphadogware

alphadogware

Is there a way to uninstall the AdMob integration? I have googled and looked through the admob documentation but haven't seen anything.