Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

No small icons

Discussion in '5.5 Beta' started by benderete, Sep 1, 2016.

1. benderete

benderete

Hi, after install 5.5.0b1 and upgrade a project from 5.4 i noticed that small icons for game object are not assigned (or visible). Large icons have no problemas.
    In Scene window there isn't any message, but in Game window (in running mode) if I try to assign a small icon to a game object (for testing the behavior) this message is showed in console window (error message):

Unable to load the icon: 'sv_icon_dot0_pix16_gizmo'.
    Note that either full project path should be used (with extension) or just the icon name if the icon is located in the following location: 'Assets/Editor Default Resources/Icons/' (without extension, since png is assumed)
    UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

and one message from sv_icon_dot0_pix16_gizmo to sv_icon_dot15_pix16_gizmo

2. Deleted User

Deleted User

Same thing happens to me but, after clearing the console and adding the elongated icons, the message no longer appears. The elongated icons are available; the smallest ones are not.

3. benderete

benderete

Yes, large icons work fine, but the smalls one don't.
    Tested with a new project (no updated from previous version) and the same issue. Small icons are not available.

(unity bug report sent)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  4. Alex-Lian

Alex-Lian

Could you post the bug # please? (Guessing how you might have titled or described it isn't likely to be quick)

5. benderete

benderete

Hi Alex,

Case #828289