Search Unity

no revenue and no impressions

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by robbysetiawan, Jul 11, 2018.

1. robbysetiawan

robbysetiawan

-unity services ads platforms -> google play store already put my store game ID(com.comp.prodname), the game already published on play store

-unity services ads platforms -> google play store setting i turn off override client test mode

-Already set my payout profile

-in unity project -> services already turn on unity ad and analytic

-the Ads is showing the real Ads not test Ads and HandleAdResult is working correctly

-my code

void start(){
    Advertisement.Initialize ("2*****1"); //the game id that i put is exactly the same as game id in unity services ads platforms google play store
    }

public void ShowVideo(){

if (Advertisement.IsReady ()) {
    Debug.Log ("ad is ready");
    Advertisement.Show ("video", new ShowOptions(){resultCallback = HandleAdResult});
    }
    else {
    Debug.Log ("ad not ready");
    }
    }

public void HandleAdResult(ShowResult result){
    switch(result){
    case ShowResult.Finished:
    Debug.Log ("Player Gains Revive");
    break;
    case ShowResult.Skipped:
    Debug.Log ("Player skipped ad");
    break;
    case ShowResult.Failed:
    Debug.Log ("Player failed to launch the ad");
    break;
    }
    }

No Revenue and Impressions for the last couple of days. I know that the revenue only show if there's more than 5000 impressions. but how about impressions? is the impressions increase everytime the ads shown?

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Hi,

Quickly checked your stats for game, "2 Colors" - right? We only have very low traffic registered on our side (7 requests in total), what are your stats for number of users?

And just to be clear, we don't have any special logic about 5000 impressions, it's a guideline when we see that eCPM has "stablized", i.e. you can make conclusions about revenue from your game. You can have revenue with less that 5000 users, but might just be fluctuating due to statistical variance.

/Rasmus