Search Unity

No PS Vita module loaded

Discussion in 'PSM' started by DSebJ, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DSebJ

DSebJ

Hi, I thought when Unity 5 came out we'd be able to deploy to the Vita but I get the error: No PS Vita module loaded - How does one get the PS Vita Module?

2. scheichs

scheichs

According to some older news it should be released soon. You can register and download Unity 4.3.7 (and additional needed tools) from Sony in the meantime. It's a special Vita-only pro version

3. DSebJ

DSebJ

I was going from the Unity 5 release notes; where it says it has day one support for PS Vita - http://unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/unity-5.0

"CONSOLES Unity 5.0 has day one support for XBox 360, XBox One, PS Vita, PS3 and PS4, with Wii-U arriving later in the spring."

4. daidokoro

daidokoro

Hi
    I think they are telling about the Vita module but correct me if i'm wrong the unity PSM is only for Vita online shop. You can deploy beta or ship the game as box except if you are in the special Sony developper program, not the unity pam dev program which is different according to Sony forums. Unity and Sony should clarify the process and what is doing what :)

5. DSebJ

DSebJ

Oh OK. Just need a version with the UI :)

6. tossen

tossen

hi Dsebj did you get the PS Vita module i am new to unity and i get the same error but for the ps3 module so please if you get the module can you hellp me

7. blackbird

blackbird

to get ps vita module you have to be a registered developer at sony ...psm is no more support it for more question send a message to sony , unity has nothing to do with this

8. jesusluvsyooh

jesusluvsyooh

"The MODULES for Unity PS4 and PSVITA are posted on the UNITY FORUM in Sony DevNet."
    Download the unity and modules from that forum post on Sony DevNet website. Then it will work.

9. tossen

tossen

hi jesusluvsyooh and thanks but i cant acces the devnet website please can you just download it for me if you can i mean if you a registred sony dev

10. blackbird

blackbird

if you can t acess the devnet website that's mean you are not approved by sony yet and no it's illegal to send or share stuff from sony dev net sites

11. jesusluvsyooh

jesusluvsyooh

Correct, as much as we would like to help you tossen, we cannot risk our own jobs/work for you. Just take your time and register, get all setup with Sony etc etc :) Good luck!

12. tossen

tossen

thank you all for your help i know that you cant take this risk and i understand that you cant help me but i ask you because you was my last hop for giting the modules

13. blackbird

blackbird

the modules are usless as long you don t own dev kit

14. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Developers with dev kits should go to https://scedev.net
    And everyone else should contact Sony in their respective countries for a dev kit.
    Locked because we don't allow discussion of NDA subjects here, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.