Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

No more quick access to "Feedback" and "Roadmap"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rodolfo-Rubens, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Rodolfo-Rubens

Rodolfo-Rubens

I noticed that we don't have a quick access to feedback and roadmap pages through the Unity website top bar (where it used to be) anymore. Where can I find them now? I could find the roadmap using the search button but not the feedback.

2. Murgilod

Murgilod

Feedback doesn't exist anymore.

3. Ryiah

Ryiah

And while we still have a roadmap page the only ones that have ever been helpful are the ones presented at Unite.

4. Rodolfo-Rubens

Rodolfo-Rubens

Wait, what, I didn't know that, where do we suggest new features and improvements now?

And you can't find the 2020 version current state there so I think they will also remove it too. :/

Oh, I watched the roadmap talk, very nice and exciting!

5. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

I've found over the years the roadmap page to not be all that in sync with what is actually being worked on. Keeping an eye on the Unity blog posts seems to give you a much more clear picture of at least the high level stuff. Watching for developer posts (either their own threads or responses to questions) in individual sub forums gives a better idea of just what is being worked on at the smaller scale.

I know that's a whole lot more work than going to a single page with everything. But that's what I've noticed.

Ryiah likes this.
  6. Rodolfo-Rubens

Rodolfo-Rubens

True...

Ah yes, from time to time I read something from the UT staff guys and I also always checking the blog.

Thanks for the replies, guys!

Joe-Censored likes this.