Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

No longer see collaborate when right clicking a file

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by thwaitesthwaites, Apr 6, 2017.

1. thwaitesthwaites

thwaitesthwaites

I am using 5.5.2.f1. I used to be able to right click a single asset to publish, but i no longer see collaborate in the right click menu.
    I also no longer see if someone else is working in the scene or on an asset, the ui for that seems to have disappeared. Collaborate is still working though.

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @thwaitesthwaites! It sounds like you were previously using the 5.5.0x1-CollabPreview build before you upgraded to 5.5.2f1. For 5.5., only the CollabPreview build has the Selective Commit and In Progress features that you're referring to. The Preview build was a chance for users to see what features were in the works before we added them to an official version.

However, 5.6 does have Selective Commit, along with many more features and fixes! The In Progress feature is still in the works but should be available in the near future. I'm sorry for the confusion this may have caused and hope that you'll give 5.6 a try when you get the chance. Thanks for being so interested in these features!

3. thwaitesthwaites

thwaitesthwaites

ah I see. Thanks for the response!

Ryan-Unity likes this.