Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

No internal option on Android Build

Discussion in '2019.1 Alpha' started by jojo_UK, Dec 6, 2018.

1. jojo_UK

jojo_UK

I have updated to the latest version of Unity 2019.1

For some reason I no longer have internal as a option on my Android Build System to pick from?

How do I get this back?

Thanks

2. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

The release notes say that they removed it.

3. jojo_UK

jojo_UK

OK thanks, bit of a pain, been doing it that way for years.

4. JuliusM

JuliusM

Unity Technologies

Internal build system has been marked as deprecated for a while now so the time has come for it to go. We will still support internal build system in 2018LTS for a while. Gradle has completely replaced it and there is nothing gradle can't do that internal system could. On the other hand Gradle solves some of the issues that internal system still has, like dex limit.